Associate, Customer Support job
Vacancy has expired
Allbirds HQ | San Francisco, CA | Reports to the Customer Support Manager
Where do we need help?
At Allbirds, our goal is to cut through the clutter. We've swapped out wholesale for direct to consumer, flashy branding for minimalist flair, and compromised function for maximum comfort. All this is rooted in a deep desire to put the customer first in everything we do. Pivotal to maintaining these goals are the people at Allbirds who help ‘shepherd’ our customers to happiness. This is where you come in.
What does the job entail?
As a Customer Support Associate, you will be on email, chat and phone with our customers, creating the front line of engagement for our company. If they aren’t happy, we won’t be happy. Ensuring customer happiness requires creativity, problem solving ability, passion, and an unwaveringly upbeat attitude.
- Serve as an Allbirds brand ambassador on the front line with our customers;
- Problem solve customer challenges;
- Engage with customers via phone, chat, social media, and email channels;
- Maintain awareness of trends and patterns in customer communications, and create self-help and other creative tools to aid our customers;
- Take feedback on product and other aspects of our business, and liaise with colleagues in other areas of Allbirds to improve our company;
- Track our success in building customer happiness, and report these to supervisors.
You love to communicate with people, solve problems, and generally be a part of a team that is doing important work. You are:
- Experienced in a customer facing environment – perhaps through customer experience teams, or in relevant service positions;
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented;
- Upbeat and positive;
- Able to juggle multiple conversations with customers, and track trends and data to help improve customer happiness;
- Curious and eager to question assumptions, and then take initiative to find creative solutions
- This is a full-time, non-exempt role with a Tuesday-Saturday schedule. Hours are 11am-8pm.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free shoes!