We’re currently looking for Demand Planner to join our Operations team here at Honest! As a Demand Planner, you will be a key member of the Operations group and will work closely with Sales, Product Development, Supply Planning, and our vendors to drive our inventory strategy and execution to support key customer accounts. You’ll be responsible for analyzing Honest product performance at key customers including POS, channel inventory, and promotional activity to develop customer-specific forecasts and contribute to Honest successfully meeting customer fill rates and in-stock targets.
What you’ll do:
- Own forecasting for all Honest product categories at key customer accounts
- Utilize point of sale data, customer inventory, promotional calendar, and strong analytics to develop item level forecasting and replenishment plans
- Drive sustained “Green” performance in all critical areas of customer scorecard (customer fill rate, in-stock %, inventory, on-time ship) through accurate forecasting and development and execution of item/categories specific strategies
- Meet regularly with representatives of customer supply chain and buying organizations to review forecasts and supply chain performance, recommend purchases, and collaborate on upcoming promotions
- Collaborate with the Product team and Supply Chain on launching new products and packaging for the customer supported
- Optimize inventory levels and tracking to meet customer, operational, product, and financial/accounting needs
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, including developing forecasts for new product launches and managing inventory for product transitions
- Problem solve and escalate supply and forecast issues
- Collaborate with Warehouse team to ensure inventory accuracy and cycle count integrity
- Collaborate with Accounting team on inventory reconciliation and adjustments and with our Finance team on inventory cash flow projections and planning
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- An exceptional communicator. No matter the audience, you deliver your thoughts clearly, concisely, and confidently
- Numbers oriented. You know your way around MS Excel and enjoy playing with data!
- Highly analytical and strategic. Your problem solving skills are unparalleled
- A self-starter who loves collaboration. You’re comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams
- Motivated by fast-paced, rapidly changing environments. We’re in startup mode, after all!
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in inventory planning or a related function
- Strong quantitative background (experience in corporate planning, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Advanced Excel modeling skills (Macros, vlookup, pivot tables, conditional formulas, etc.)
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a supply chain role at a major retailer account
- Experience in a supply chain role at a CPG Manufacturer supporting a major retail account
- Amazon, Target, Whole Foods, CVS or retail e-commerce experience