Social Media Marketing Manager job in White River Junction
Social Media Marketing Manager
Reports to the Digital and Content Marketing Director
Please include cover letter when applying.
The Social Media Marketing Manager is responsible for building and optimizing King Arthur Flour’s social media presence, leveraging best practices to drive both organic and paid engagement. The role is responsible for creating and executing social media campaigns, managing the social media advertising budget, overseeing the social media content calendar, and acting as the primary liaison with paid influencer partners. The Social Media Marketing Manager will oversee the development of King Arthur Flour’s social properties, guiding our brand voice, defining goals and objectives for specific social media platforms, and leveraging opportunities to expand the company’s digital presence through new platforms and partnerships. The ideal fit for this position has social media advertising experience, a solid understanding of the current digital marketing landscape, and is passionate about baking and the King Arthur Flour brand.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Own the strategy, execution, and analysis of King Arthur Flour’s paid and organic social media marketing strategy, focusing on expanding brand awareness, customer loyalty, and conversions.
- Manage social marketing budget, leveraging advanced targeting tactics to reach intended audiences while meeting KPI targets.
- Lead the Digital Engagement Team and online engagement strategy. Define guidelines for best practices and engagement benchmarks; monitor and provide feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Spearhead social-first campaigns, acting as project manager and collaborating with essential business units.
- Develop and maintain relationships with brand partners, key influencers, and external bloggers.
- Collaborate with Content Team to inform video strategy; facilitate video launches and social optimization.
- Work with the Marketing Team and business leaders to support King Arthur Flour programs, initiatives, and products on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with Web Team to maintain social sharing optimization across the site.
- Distribute reports summarizing campaigns as well as monthly social media content performance, audience engagement, and advertising efforts. Identify opportunities to make social media campaigns more efficient and effective.
- Keep current on industry changes. Advise marketing team on impactful news and emerging trends.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS & DESIRED SKILLS
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics), Social CRMs (Spredfast), Business Manager, Power Editor, Promoted Pins
- Love and understanding of baking; genuine enthusiasm for all things KAF
- Must be self-motivated, energetic, adaptable, flexible, and reliable
- Must be a team player, willing to support at times, lead other times
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.)
- 3-5 years of professional social media marketing experience at a consumer product company, media company, or marketing agency
This should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties and responsibilities. There may be some variation and/or development of the above duties and responsibilities without changing the general nature of the job.