Job Title: Senior Treasury Analyst
Reports to: Corporate Controller
Location: Ventura, CA
The Senior Treasury Analyst is responsible to develop and manage strategies related to the company’s financial resources with respect to capital management, liquidity management, short-term and long-term funding, balance sheet strategy, cash management and foreign currency hedging strategy.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage global cash and liquidity including providing daily cash positioning and short term and long term forecasting.
- Identify currency exposures and develop appropriate strategies to reduce the impact to the financial statements.
- Manage foreign currency risk for a dynamic, multi-program (cash flow hedging, balance sheet hedging) FX hedge portfolio including analyzing FX forecasts and results and optimize hedging costs, hedge ratios and hedge structures; apply ASC 815 – Derivatives and Hedging guidance.
- Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending and capital injections.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships and implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Oversee bank management, including opening, closing and maintenance of bank accounts as needed, credit line management, letters of credit and covenant compliance.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Tax, Financial Planning & Analysis and Accounting to support both broad corporate initiatives and Treasury specific initiatives.
- Lead/assist with ad hoc projects.
- Perform macro-economic research and analysis.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and busy work environment.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Big 4 public accounting experience, CPA or MBA is desirable.
- Advanced level Excel; strong modeling skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Cognos BI, TM1 a plus.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with outside experts, advisors, vendors and outsourced providers.
- Desire and capacity to lead and execute at a strategic level as well as operational level.
- Excellent cross functional and interpersonal skills to evolve business processes and support needs of business.
- Prior experience working in a multicurrency organization with intercompany transactions.
- Working knowledge of transactions conducted in multiple currencies and impact to the general ledger.
- Working knowledge of risk management techniques and strategies.
- Strong working knowledge of ASC 815; specifically related to balance sheet and cash flow hedges and the financial statement impact.
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Emphasis on consistently producing high quality results.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and strategic thinking.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.