Product Sales Consultant, Full Time job in San Francisco
Vacancy has expired
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Product Sales Consultant:
As a Product Consultant, you are a leader in sales, product knowledge, and solutions, and highly influential in how you engage with customers. Not only are you the first person customers speak with, but you’re also the person who guides them—advising, selling, and even coordinating delivery of their new products in order to help customers develop lifelong relationships with our brand. You always meet, and at times exceed, your established performance goals. You exemplify your pride in representing Casper in all of your customer interactions.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Act as the voice of Casper on the front lines, delivering joyful experiences and developing lasting relationships with customers in store and via email.
- Sell products to customers using detailed product and industry knowledge
- Build, nurture and track client book through inbound leads, referrals and proactive follow-ups
- Partner with management to set professional, measurable goals for yourself and strive to attain and exceed them
- Be a constant ambassador of our core values and mission statement by providing and sharing great customer experiences, new messaging, ideas and feedback
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to management in order to constantly improve the customer experience
- Provide a proactive and consultative sales experience for prospective Casper owners.
- Develop and cultivate a client pipeline through lead capture, follow up and relationship building.
- Understand the needs of store guests and tailor experiences accordingly.
- Be the subject matter expert on Casper products and the entire sleep category.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
Our dream candidate is...
- Passionate about Casper’s goal of helping people dream their way to better lives, you inspire and educate others about all that we have to offer
- Positive energy, openness to coaching and feedback and a proactive sales mindset to consistently meet and exceed goals
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude and passion for providing all customers with the best solution to their unique project needs
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Punctuality and adherence to the work schedule
- Flexibility to work holidays, evenings and weekends based on business needs
- Fluency in multiple languages is a major bonus
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!