Assembly Team Member job in Commerce City
Vacancy has expired
The production assembly team member will work as part of a team, led by the production manager, to prepare, assemble, and package approximately 35,000 meals per day for school lunch programs in local schools. The production team member reports directly
to the production manager and assist with any additional responsibilities necessary for the production and distribution of the meals.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains consistency in food quality standards.
- Follows recipes.
- Cleans area as you work.
- Completes and follows prep list in a timely manner.
- Helps with the daily cleanup of the kitchen and work space.
- Packs out meals on pack-out line.
- Assists in monthly inventory.
- Uses preventive maintenance on all kitchen equipment.
- Complies with all state health and safety codes and maintains a high standard of cleanliness in the kitchen area.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, and follows through on requests in a timely manner.
- Ensures safe food practices are followed
- 2 years work experience.
- Able to physically perform requirements of job.
- Read, Write and Speak basic English.
- Practices safe and proper knife and kitchen utensil skills.
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
Revolution Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.