The Honest Company has kicked off the search for a Senior Director of User Acquisition! In this role, you'll lead and execute all areas of online and offline marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition and increase customer lifetime value. You will also be overseeing the creative, media buying and management of the day-to-day operations of traditional, social, display, retargeting, bloggers, affiliate, and email marketing channels.
What you’ll do:
- Direct, manage and deliver creative solutions through media campaigns across key channels, including: Facebook Ads, programmatic platforms, video and mobile advertising
- Lead the day-to-day management and optimization of digital advertising campaigns including planning, bid management, ad copy, implementation, monitoring, landing pages testing, and ongoing optimization
- Promote continual creative improvement and lead programs to expected ROI with an understanding of cost of acquisition, retention and lifetime value
- Analyze campaign results and structure tests to improve performance and conversions
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports and statistics to monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximize growth
- Partner closely with business teams to compliment product strategy
- Mentor, motivate and develop the user acquisition team and ensure they are set up for success
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- A confident, dynamic leader. You’re known far and wide for your impressive relationship building skills
- Self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects
- An exceptional communicator and collaborator. You work effectively with all members of the organization and can present your thoughts to everyone individual contributors as well to top execs
- Results oriented. You love to exceed set goals and take on new projects
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience in online marketing and media driving customer acquisition
- 3+ years experience leading a team
- Extensive experience buying media via Google, Facebook, etc.
- Extensive experience with online analytics via Google Analytics, Optimizely, Omniture, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing concepts (cohorts, LTV, attribution) and consumer behavior
- Demonstrated track record of managing a sizable budget, driving financial performance, and attaining measurable results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including high proficiency in Excel (SQL is a plus)