Regional Partnership Manager job in Dallas
Vacancy has expired
Revolution Foods is igniting a healthy food revolution and believes that all children deserve access to healthy, wholesome food. We have revolutionized the school lunch line by providing healthy, affordable and fresh meals to hundreds of thousands of students
every day and have served over 50 million meals, to date.
Founded in 2006, Revolution Foods serves fresh and healthy breakfast, lunch, snack, and supper meals to students in education programs nationwide, where more than two-thirds of these children are in low-income households. The meals are home–style and based
on real food ingredients like whole grains and fresh fruits and vegetables. We never use any high fructose corn syrup, partially or fully hydrogenated oils, or artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Our thousands of community hired employees are dedicated
to our mission; everyone pitches in where needed to make sure the kids we serve get high-quality, healthy meals delivered to their schools each day. Currently we serve seven regions across the country and are expanding into to serve new areas and schools every
Regional Partnership Manager
Revolution Foods is hiring a Regional Partnership Manager (RPM) to manage and ensure operational excellence at the schools Revolution Foods serves. The RPM works as a designated account manager to a specified client group within the region. They define,
quantify, and analyze the relationship with key partners ensuring they receive the highest quality products and exceptional customer service. Regional Partnership Managers cultivate win-win relationships with clients to help Rev Foods deliver healthy foods
to kids across the region! They are empowered to take responsibility for their accounts to ensure contract renewals and sales growth year over year.
- Provide overall planning, direction and control to assigned school partners within a defined Market, to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction, operating and financial goals.
- Manage/inform what is ordered for each school, ensuring the highest student satisfaction.
- Ensure client pays within the contractual agreement.
- Establish and maintain effective customer rapport and maintains a win-win relationships with our customers.
- Assist in ensuring that operations are meeting expectations of Revolution Foods and the customer in every way.
- Maintain positive community relations, participating in professional and community events and activities.
- Work cross-functionally with customer management team and establish and maintain effective customer relations.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and team members such as Culinary Center GM, Market Team, and Home Office Team.
- Participate in the development of market forecasts with GM and Financial Manager and develop plans to optimize financial performance and productivity.
- Perform audits as assigned and make recommendations to optimize financial performance or operational standards.
- Lead renewal process through contract signing and participates actively in the sales process.
- Identify opportunities to implement new products and services to support sales growth, client retention, and happy kids!
- You are self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and people with whom you work see you as a leader.
- You’re known for being extremely results-driven, connecting details to the bigger picture.
- You’re skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple projects. You are responsive without fail, and address urgent priorities without dropping the ball on other essential tasks.
- You’re a gifted communicator, at ease presenting to diverse groups, leading meetings with internal or external teams, or building trusting relationships one-on-one.
- We work in a constantly changing environment that demands flexibility, good humor, and a willingness to pitch in and support each other – you are excited to be a great teammate and not afraid to roll up their sleeves!
- Most importantly, you have a genuine passion for our core values: respect, care for all, learn/teach/grow, deliver excellence, and live our mission of real food for all.
- Must be willing to travel regionally within Dallas/Fort Worth area.