We are looking for a talented Manager of Web Analytics to join our Digital team here at Honest! In this role, you will use Google Analytics Premium and other platforms to conduct analysis, draw insights and report findings to drive digital business growth. We are looking for a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and an ability to translate findings into actionable recommendations. You'll ensure site experiences are continually optimized to drive subscriber growth while identifying and prioritizing optimization and A/B testing opportunities. This position requires extensive experience with online, consumer-facing properties and a deep understanding of analytics, user experiences, and what drives conversion and retention.
What you’ll do:
- Collect and analyze data and present research, findings, and recommendations to cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product Management, UX, A/B Testing, Finance & Technology
- Identify and prioritize optimization and A/B testing opportunities
- Generate ad hoc and scheduled reports with KPIs and other pertinent metrics; develop analytics dashboards and automated reports
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and consistency and provide actionable insights
- Segment traffic to understand and optimize user experience and conversion based on source, channel, visitor frequency, tenure, demographics, etc.
- Manage tagging including overall strategy, implementation, and best practices
- Use analytics to inform projects and drive product decisions pre- and post-launch, coupled with a good understanding of best practices, good UX, and what works well
- Work with all digital teams to supplement quantitative analysis with qualitative methodologies including surveys, user testing, and focus groups
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Highly analytical and strategic. Your problem solving skills are unparalleled
- Motivated by fast-paced, rapidly changing environments.
- Results oriented. You love to exceed set goals and take on new projects
- A self-directed rock star who operates with passion, urgency, focus, and discipline
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in an analytics role for an online retailer or e-commerce website
- Experience growing subscription-based products
- Proven track record of building analytics strategies and teams from the ground up
- Proven track record of configuring analytics platforms, tagging, and segmentation and distilling results for presentation and review
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics Premium
- Experience working with SQL
- Team player with experience working with engineering, marketing, and creative staff in a fast-paced, agile environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Optimizely
- Knowledge of Bayesian statistics