Ad Operations Specialist job
Vacancy has expired
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a specialist to join the Acquisition Marketing team. The ACQ team is a fast-moving and performance-driven squad of marketers; we manage Casper's paid media budget and are tasked with acquiring new customers through efficient channels and tactics. We work closely with the Creative, Communications and Data teams to marry Casper's values of a strong brand identity with analytical direct-response marketing. We are constantly testing new things as we look for ways to grow the Casper business.
The specialist will support channels across the acquisition portfolio as well as our Retention team. This person should be fiercely interested in performance marketing, a fast learner, good question-asker, and smart time-manager.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Partner with stakeholders to manage the operational execution and QA of campaigns across various acquisition channels, including tag implementation, ad trafficking, keyword uploads and creative optimizations
- Partner with the Retention team on uploading leads into Salesforce and information categorization
- Manage the creation, testing and reporting of promo codes and vanity URLs
- Provide weekly and end-of-month spend reporting and billing reconciliation while uploading details into the database, as needed
- Own UTM tag management and implementation
Our dream candidate is...
- 1-3 years marketing experience
- Extremely organized, strong attention-to-detail & excellent documentation skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking and managing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in excel
- Eager to learn with a flexible and positive, can-do attitude
- Traffic and campaign implementation experience preferred
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, a plus
- Familiarity with ad management systems such as DCM and Flashtalking, a plus
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!