Technical Associate, Berlin job
Certified B Corporation
Business Services - Other
Technical Associate, Berlin
As an Associate you will help build the next amazing batch of startups, as they grow from early stage to venture-backed companies. From entrepreneurs, to investors, to mentors, your network is about to explode. You will have the opportunity to sit in on mentor meetings – get to know the best entrepreneurs and investors in the city, up close and personally. You will also have access to full involvement in Techstars social events with the founders and local community.
It’s basically a chance to get amazing experience, broaden your network in ways you could never imagine, get exposure to some of the greatest up and coming companies and teams in the country. Historically, most associates end up being employed by one of the teams or by someone they met during the span of the three months. Many also go on to build their own companies.
General Job Description
Can you design, cut and code efficiently and brilliantly? Do you love solving complex technical problems? As the software developer associate, you’ll work with startups to get their ideas off the ground by helping them with their code. We are looking for associates that have the knowledge and ability to take a concept and turn it into a finished product. You should know your front end from your back end and know how everything works from top to bottom and can anticipate problems accordingly.
- BA/BS degree or 2-5 years working in software development
- Demonstrated interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital, etc
- Confident in a variety of languages such as, but not limited to the following: PHP, Java, .NET, Python, Objective-C, Ruby, JQuery, HTML, CCS, or design/UI/UX.
- A drive to get better every single day and are always looking for opportunities to learn.
- A positive outlook, desire to learn and meet new people, lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- Authorized to work as a contractor in Germany
- Currently live in Berlin or would be willing to live here for the duration of the program.
- Jay Kapoor - My Summer as a Techstars NYC Associate
- Dirk Lehmann – Techstars Associate Programme: The Better Startup MBA?
- Kelly McDonald – Learn More Faster
- Anthony Marnell – Techstars New York: A Reflection
Techstars helps entrepreneurs succeed. Through the Techstars Worldwide Entrepreneur Network, founders and their teams connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporate partners who will help their companies grow.
Techstars operates four divisions: Techstars Startup Programs, Techstars Mentorship-Driven Accelerator Programs, Techstars Corporate Innovation Partnerships, and the Techstars Venture Capital Fund. Techstars Mentorship-Driven Accelerator Program supercharges success and Techstars Startup Programs inspire, educate and connect entrepreneurs. Techstars Venture Capital Fund invests in the most innovative and disruptive Techstars companies to fuel their success. Techstars Corporate Innovation Partnerships helps brands create world-changing products and services. Techstars accelerator portfolio includes more than 1,000 companies with a market cap of $8.1 billion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ref: (SB_4909) 20 days agoBack to search results