Human Resources Coordinator job in St. Augustine
Vacancy has expired
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Impact Area:||Education & Training|
|Company Name:|| Laureate Education|
|State / Province:||Florida (FL)|
The Human Resources Coordinator provides administrative and operational support to the Campus HR team. The individual will be a highly qualified, results-oriented professional who will assist with payroll operations, coordination of employee events, processing student worker hires and assisting with new employee onboarding tasks. The individual will also support the recruitment effort by working collaboratively with Marketing to develop conference flyers and recruitment collateral.
Candidate must enjoy a fast-paced, flexible environment where getting things done is a high priority. Candidate must be highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Key responsibilities include budget tracking, creating Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations for HR-related meetings.
This individual is responsible for maintaining Employee Handbook materials, employment forms, other documents and HR processes, and providing assistance in coordinating logistics and materials for the USAHS HR team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Serves as a first point of contact for all campus employees and walk-ins, escalating issues to the senior HR manager as necessary.
• Answers questions regarding HR policies and procedures (i.e. Benefits, Leave of Absence, Retirement, etc.) as appropriate.
• Coordinates trimester campus payroll creation and submission, and serves as the primary payroll troubleshooter..
• Processes, audits and submits employee changes for staff, faculty and student workers
• Generates requested reports in UltiPro, including census, retention, anniversaries and birthdays.
• Assists with the development of onboarding plans and orienting new hires, including conducting the HR orientation and retrieving proper I-9 documentation.
• Communicates new hires, terminations, promotions and transfers to Marketing and Communications monthly.
• Maintains and updates the USAHS training compliance log.
• Organizes and executes employee events for the St. Augustine campus, including volunteer events, holiday party, benefits fair and United Way campaign.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, required
• 2+ years of related, professional experience in an office environment
• Must possess strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and complete assigned duties with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate must be able to multi-task and be comfortable working in a very fast-paced, goal-oriented, team environment
• Familiarity with database searching and retrieval methods preferred
LICENSURE and/or CERTIFICATION
• PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred