Executive Administrative Assistant job in Baltimore
Vacancy has expired
The success of leadership at the upper rung of our company would not be possible without the support from our world class Executive Assistants. We are seeking an experienced, results-oriented administrative professional to play a key part in shaping the decisions that will change the lives of the students we serve. In this essential role, flexibility and a sharp attention to detail are crucial. Our Executive Assistants navigate new challenges each day to meet our ever-changing business needs – from utilizing your mastery of a variety of software programs to create presentations for key meetings to liaising with leaders around the globe, no two days will ever feel the same. This position requires the highest levels of dependability, trustworthiness and a deep understanding of the importance of maintaining confidential information.
- Maintain and update daily calendars, ensuring that high priority items are brought to the Executive’s attention in a timely manner
- Coordinate meetings and conferences with leaders across the organization and provide any necessary materials or documents
- Organize itineraries for both domestic and international travel
- Prepare letters, spreadsheets, reports and presentations using a variety of software applications as needed
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants on high-level projects
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience supporting executives in a fast-paced corporate setting
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Acrobat Professional Suite, HTML, Lotus Notes and Outlook
- Unrivaled communication, organization and customer service skills
- Exemplary professionalism, composure and poise
- Unwavering ability to navigate competing priorities and deadlines
At Laureate, we give passionate, motivated individuals the opportunity to think outside the box to impact the educational landscape and allow our students to achieve their dreams. By committing to understanding what students value and how we can improve their experience, we are driven to not only further your professional career, but also the lives of students across the globe. It is time to make your difference. We are Here For Good. For more information, visit http://laureatehereforgood.net/.