GENERAL SUMMARY:The Senior Manager, Prospect Engagement is responsible for the development and execution of strategic marketing plans to improve prospect engagement and retention across all colleges of Walden University. This role is customer focused and leverages multi-channel marketing messaging and best in class CRM and marketing Automation technology to motivate prospects to become successful students.Responsibilities include:
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
- Develop overarching marketing and communications plans with strategic goals and performance metrics at a college/degree and customer segments to enhance prospect success.
- Leverage engagement rate, funnel stage conversion, enrollment, and retention data to determine new and creative opportunities to enrich the prospect experience, build brand loyalty, and inspire consecutive term starts.
Actively partner with all areas of marketing and sales including brand, creative services, digital channels, and enrollment (sales) functions to gain input and support for cross-functional strategies and solutions.
- Manage email deliverability and engagement rates to ensure greatest impacts for email campaigns.
- Expand prospect adoption of SMS and the expansion of a robust SMS text experience.
- Support the engagement messaging needed to encourage prospects to Webinar and Business Development Events.
Continue to drive prospect customer experience improvements using data-driven strategies that leverage our product, brand, and technologies in innovative ways.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Appropriate reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- 4+ years Marketing Automation platform campaign build and management experience, Marketo preferred.
- Strong competence in Database marketing, including segmentation, channel selection, contact management, and effective call to action strategies.
- Disciplined application of Test & Control best practices to recognize and drive ongoing improvement.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- Excels in data-driven based decision making.·
- Able to lead and inspire direct reports to deliver high-quality work on time.
- Capable of delegating work in a manner that provides opportunities for team growth.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Partner management including agency, technical and consultant resources.
- Financial budgeting and invoicing
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 8 years marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- Marketing experience in a B2C environment with strong oral, presentation, and written communications skills.
- Experience interpreting and utilizing market research, competitive intelligence, and business analytics.
- Connected to evolving marketing trends. Fluent knowledge of content marketing, online media, webinars, trade shows, events, social media, and online campaigns.
LICENSURE and/or CERTIFICATION
Marketing Automation certification, with preference for Marketo.
- CRM platform certification is a bonus but not required (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Agile production - (not a prerequisite, training and certification available on site)