|This position is responsible for providing executive level administrative support to the Chief Student Experience Officer. We are seeking a results-oriented, self-starter who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities. This individual will be accountable for efficiently managing the executive’s time, and organizing activities/priorities to facilitate the efficient operation of the department. This position requires the highest levels of dependability, trustworthiness and a deep understanding of the importance of maintaining confidential information. Candidate must be highly proficient in the Microsoft Office SuiteESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Provide high level support to executive and manage their extremely active and ever changing calendar to ensure achievement of priorities in alignment with organizational/departmental objectives
- Arrange and coordinate US domestic and international travel, as needed
- Develop a system of follow-up for projects, meetings and issues
- Prepare presentations and reports using PowerPoint and Excel
- Maintain and update organizational charts as needed
- Coordinate logistics and materials for trainings, meetings and offsite conferences, as required
- Prepare and/or processes special reports including invoices, check requests, travel and expense reports
- Work diplomatically with colleagues to negotiate timely delivery of projects and appropriately escalate issues to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist in the budget administration process
- Provide support to the executive recruitment process, facilitating on-site interviews, arranging travel and administering assessments
- May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time
- Must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting executives in a fast paced large corporate environment and/or within a human resources organization
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook). Experience with other applications (e.g., MS Publisher, Visio, Acrobat Professional Suite, Access, SharePoint) is a plus.
- Prior experience coordinating offsite meetings and conferences.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to interact with employees at all levels to include C-level executives
- Ability to handle sensitive information in strict confidence and demonstrate professional discretion
- Strong organizational, customer service, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, a self-starter and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and people interactions in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as the situation demands; managing competing priorities.
- Possess a high level of business acumen and work ethic.