Assistant DPT Program Director - St. Augustine, FL job in St. Augustine
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Impact Area:||Education & Training|
|Company Name:|| Laureate Education|
|State / Province:||Florida (FL)|
1. Excellent organization and time management skills
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Must be able to work independently with numerous projects/tasks with little or no supervision.
4. Able to work in a team environment
5. Support services knowledge
6. Ability to manage change
7. Ability to travel to off-site locations for marketing and community/professional activities
1. An advanced doctoral degree is preferred, however, candidates with an advanced master’s degree or a clinical doctorate will be considered. Salary and rank are commensurate with credentials and experience. Applications will be reviewed immediately and ongoing until the position is filled.
2. Demonstrates good leadership ability
3. Prior entry-level physical therapy education teaching and administration required.
4. Proven organization skills
5. Excellent written, oral, and data analysis skills
6. Experience with collaboration and teamwork building
Interested candidates please go to the USA website and submit an application on-line to start the process.