Cook job in San Lorenzo
The production cook will work as a part of a team, led by the Production Manager, to prepare, assemble, and package approximately 10,000 meals per day for school lunch programs in local schools. The production cooks report directly to the Production Manager
and assist with any additional responsibilities necessary for the production and distribution of the meals.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains consistency in food quality standards.
- Follows recipes carefully and completed production goals by the end of their shift. Cleans area as you work.
- Completes and follows prep list in a timely manner.
- Assists in monthly inventory Uses preventive maintenance on all kitchen equipment.
- Complies with all state Heath and safety codes and maintains a high standard of cleanliness in the kitchen area.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, and follows through on requests in a timely manner.
- 2-3 years cooking experience.
- Able to physically perform requirements of job.
- Practices safe and proper knife and kitchen utensil skills.
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.