Job Title: Supply Planning Analyst
Reports to: Manager, Supply Chain
Location: Ventura, CA
The Supply Planning Analyst plays a key role in supporting the Supply Planning team. They will work closely with other Supply Planners to ensure that finished good receipt plans are created to best meet the inventory requirements of global customers across multiple selling channels. The Supply Planning Analyst interacts and communicates with Forecasting, Finance, Product, and Production teams to identify inventory trends and constraints.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze inventory trends and make suggestions to prioritize, expedite or delay open supplier PO’s.
- Proactively partner with Production and Channel Teams to report product and material availability issues for an assigned subset of styles.
- Support key stakeholders with weekly reporting.
- Conduct ad-hoc inventory analysis as needed.
- Determine global supply buy quantities using forecast, open orders, supply landscape and trend analysis for a subset of styles.
- Support Sublevel PO process for assigned categories.
- Identify scenarios when it may be necessary to buy additional product to meet MOQ’s and advise product surcharge options.
- Performs ad-hoc duties as needed to support the Supply Planning Team.
- Partner with Social/ Environmental and Supply Planning Teams to ensure our production planning and purchasing practices do not negatively impact working conditions within our supply chain.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible (and at times noisy) work environment.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally utilizing various transportation methods.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or related field required or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of work experience in a forecast, merchandise, or supply planning environment.
- Experience with large scale ERP, or planning systems.
- Highly proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Must have a general understanding of the upstream and downstream of supply chain process.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively across multiple functions.
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.