Revolution Foods is recruiting Delivery Drivers for our school lunch program, located in the Denver Metro Area. The Delivery Driver will work as a part of a team to pack out and deliver meals each day to school lunch programs across Colorado. Responsibilities
including equipment maintenance, facility maintenance, and food production/pack-out. The Delivery Driver is a critical member of the Revolution Foods team and he/she will interact with school sites on a daily basis, serving customers and representing the company
throughout the community.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assembly, packing and delivery of meals to school sites across the region.
- Excellent customer service, serving school customers in a professional, helpful and thoughtful manner.
- Proper placement and care of meals when distributed to school sites, including ensuring appropriate temperature levels for all food.
- Delivery equipment maintenance.
- On-time receiving, transferring, and organizing food supplies when delivered to kitchen facility.
- Light facility maintenance.
- Compost and recycling organization and deliveries to processing centers.
- Assisting chef with various production needs.
- Experienced and dependable driver (catering/food delivery experience preferred).
- Familiarity with Colorado driving conditions.
- Clean driving record and ability to safely maneuver and operate 16-foot box truck.
- Attention to detail, especially with regards to counting accurately and organizing deliveries/equipment.
- Able to physically perform requirements of job, including ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and safely operated wheeled carts and dollies.
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain good relations with school customers.
- Takes pride in maintaining a clean, orderly environment and delivering a high quality product to schools.
- High level of energy and desire to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and hands-on environment.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Applicant must at least 21 years of age and be able to read, write and be highly conversant in English.
- All applicants must pass background, reference, and drug screens.
Keywords: transportation, driving, trucking, truck, packaging, warehouse, delivery, customer, service, Colorado,
non, CDL, jobs, food, beverage, box, assembly, driving, DOT, manufacturing, distribution