Revolution Foods has been working hard for a decade to build a values based, systems-changing company that is on track to become the leading provider of healthy family meals across the nation. We are now serving over 2 million school meals a week in 14
states and have a fast-growing line of consumer packaged goods on retail shelves across the country. Integral to our success is a deep commitment to nutrition, childhood education and sustainable supply chains—things we all care a great deal about. Revolution
Foods has a unique business model with a presence in schools and in consumer packaged goods (CPG). CPG complements our focus on school meals by providing in-home meal solutions for busy families. The CPG business is fast-growing and includes a broad portfolio
of products to help busy families make healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We currently have products spanning multiple categories, including frozen (breakfast), refrigerated/grab and go (lunch) and grocery (dinner) and are actively expanding
our product line offerings. These healthy family foods are in over 3,000 grocery stores across the nation including Target and Safeway stores.
We are seeking a dynamic marketer and brand builder with a proven track record of building a nationally recognized brand. This person is a thought leader with a creative and strong vision of how to communicate our unique brand story while building brand awareness,
communicating differentiating value propositions and turning our brand into a bold thought leader. This person must be an strong communicator, passionate leader and creative marketer. You have deep experience and measurable wins in brand marketing, product
marketing, content development marketing, PR, social media and field activation.
This role will oversee all marketing communication activities to build Revolution Foods to be a trusted, thought leader in family nutrition and healthy, convenient meals. The Marketing Director will lead and actively manage our Marketing team to develop
creative marketing campaigns and marketing plans that support our retail and school meal business across all markets, product lines, and company initiatives. This role must be able to drive new and innovative marketing campaigns from ideation through execution.
- Lead overall marketing communication strategy and development of integrated marketing plans across retail (CPG), school meals and new channels.
- Participate in broader brand building opportunities across school meals, retail and new channels to build national brand awareness and achieve long term brand vision.
- Design and develop integrated marketing plan across Digital, PR, Field, Customer Marketing and Loyalty.
- Oversee PR and actively manage PR agencies, including story development, press tours, and events
- Partner with VP Innovation Marketing to refine overarching brand communication, brand vision, define targeted consumer segments and develop brand, marketing, consumer engagement strategies and tactics.
- Expand and elevate our social media and brand presence to build our brand, empowers consumer evangelists, optimizes and differentiates brand’s digital presence to drive success in market and build brand love. Actively manage social media agencies to deliver
on desired marketing objectives.
- Develop and implement consumer loyalty platform to drive advocacy
- Partner with Creative Director to ensure all brand building activities are on “on-brand” through policies, guidelines, processes and to ensure fluidity and consistency across all communication platforms.
- Monitor, assess and recommend proven, new and out-of-the box marketing and communication tactics, channels and programs.
- Support school meal business with new brand development initiatives and partnership opportunities in our regions.
- Support in product innovation especially during the design and concepting phase. Provide consumer insights and lead consumer research as it relates to new product innovation and brand initiatives.
- Support Chief Impact Officer in developing our impact story and metrics that can further build upon our brand building and marketing communication efforts.
- This role will lead, coach and develop the marketing team including social media manager, national field manager, and customer marketing manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or business related field. MBA preferred.
- 10 years of experience in marketing, communications and digital advertising in CPG. Some experience in CPG is a must. Food and beverage is a plus.
- A proven leader and innovative collaborator.
- Ability to create 360 marketing campaigns and direct team to activate against creative vision and clear success metrics.
- Experience successfully building, coaching and enabling high performing teams while holding employees accountable.
- Experience in high growth environment preferred
- Ability to multi-task while constantly seeking new opportunities to build the brand.
- Demonstrated strategic, creative and critical thinking skills. Can facilitate strategic and creative brainstorming and help translate and map out ideas to actionable projects and processes.
- Deep understanding of and experience in established and emerging digital, consumer marketing, brand building strategies, tactics and tools
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills
- Business related computer skills including knowledge with Power Point, Excel, Word, Project Management software, design software