Delivery Driver job in Stafford
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Impact Area:||Food & Nutrition|
|Company Name:|| Revolution Foods|
The Delivery Driver will work as a part of a team to deliver meals each day to schools across the Houston and surrounding areas. The Delivery Driver is a critical member of the Revolution Foods team and he/she will interact with school sites on a daily basis,
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Loading, organizing truck and final meal component check to ensure fulfilling each school’s orders and efficient deliveries
2. Delivery of meals to school sites across the region
3. Excellent customer service, serving school customers in a professional, helpful and thoughtful manner
4. Final check of correct quantities and proper placement and care of meals, fruit, sides and beverages when distributed to school sites.
5. Ensuring all food is safe including appropriate temperature levels for all food
6. Collecting and tracking Rev Foods’ food service equipment left at the schools
7. Cleaning, maintain and return delivery equipment to designated culinary center location
8. On-time receiving, transferring, and organizing food supplies when delivered to kitchen facility.
9. Daily morning truck checks to ensure safe driving and delivery of meals and report any issues to Dispatch Manager
10. Compost and recycle any materials brought back to culinary center
11. Return to proper location all food service
12. Regular and consistent communication with Dispatch Manager.
13. Following safe driving and workplace safety techniques
14. Completing daily paperwork and filing in appropriate place
15. Assisting culinary staff with production when needed
Experience and Skills Required
1. Experienced and dependable driver (catering/food delivery experience preferred)
2. Familiarity with Houston Greater Area driving conditions
3. Clean driving record and ability to safely maneuver and operate 16-foot box truck
4. Attention to detail, especially with regards to counting accurately and organizing deliveries/equipment
5. Able to physically perform requirements of job, including ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and safely operated wheeled carts and dollies
6. Works well with others and participates as part of a team
7. Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain good relations with school customers and Rev Foods staff
8. Takes pride in maintaining a clean, orderly environment and delivering a high quality product to schools
9. High level of energy and desire to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and hands-on environment
10. Committed to the Revolution Foods mission to build lifelong healthy eaters by making kid-inspired, chef-crafted food accessible to all.
11. Applicant must at least 21 years of age and be able to read, write and be highly conversant in English
12. All applicants must pass background, reference, and drug screens, and present a current MVR printout.
Keywords: transportation, driving, trucking, truck, packaging, warehouse, delivery, customer, service, New Jersey, non, CDL, jobs, food, beverage, box, assembly, driving, DOT, manufacturing,