Order Processing Associate (Part-Time), Nashville job in Nashville
At Warby Parker, we strive to deliver an extraordinary shopping and ownership experience, and as a part-time Order Processing Associate, you will have a direct impact on the company's success by ensuring that customer orders are processed efficiently on a daily basis, while being exposed to all functional areas of the business.
What you'll do:
- Support our Customer Experience team in providing "knock your socks off" customer service
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders
- Reach out to doctors to obtain and verify eyeglass prescriptions
- Interact with customers via email to clarify or obtain any missing order information
Who you are:
- A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Smart and organized to the point of neuroticism
- Eager to learn every single day
- Positive, positive, positive!
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Generally awesome
This is a part-time, hourly position. You must be available to work between 12-29 hours a week, with shift times ranging between as early as 6am and as late as 11pm. This role will begin in our Nashville office, but will transition into a work-from-home position after a two week training period, which could expand working hours beyond our typical 7am-9pm workday.
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, we’ve grown to over 60 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work and no play makes an extremely dull office, and no one likes an extremely dull office. (We sure don’t.) As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (and/or taste-bud-) stimulating activities. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Annual eye exam
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- Frequent snacks, team outings, and workday celebrations
- And more (just ask!)