Senior Fund Consultant in Impact Finance job in Luxembourg
Vacancy has expired
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 4.5 billion providing significant contributions to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Senior Fund Consultant who will report to the Management Committee member heading the Advisory team.
The role of the Senior Fund Consultant in Impact Finance is to assist promoters in the design, set-up and during the early years of operations of innovative impact finance structures.
- Support the promoter in the design of the vehicle including: definition with the promoter of the preliminary fund concept, assistance in the analysis of the investment market demand and of the potential investors, development of the investment strategy, elaboration of financial models, design of the investment structure, selection of the appropriate domicile and legal form, drafting of the Term Sheet and support in the negotiation with potential investors.
- Lead the implementation of the vehicle designed: support the preparation of the business plan and marketing materials for the distribution of the vehicle, selection of service providers, coordinate the drafting of legal documentations, support the promoter in fund raising effort, assistance in the closing phase.
- Support the investment manager in the early years of operations of the fund by providing assistance in the portfolio management, design and implementation of fund management processes, reporting templates, ALM and Risk management processes...
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- A university graduate in Finance/Business Administration, preferably with a CFA certification or MBA.
- An investment vehicle professional with minimum 5 years' experience in the structuring of complex investment vehicles essentially alternative investment vehicles such as Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Project Finance or Impact Finance structures.
- Knowledge and track record with multiple fund domiciles including outside Europe is an asset.
- An excellent project manager and expert in complex financial modelling with Excel.
- Able to lead negotiation processes at a senior level.
Able and willing to travel.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
We offer you...
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and participate to the emergence of new impact finance funds in different sectors.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.