Lecturer, Postgraduate Studying (Accounting / Finance) job in Bangkok
Company Name:Laureate Education
Education & Training
Certified B Corporation
State / Province:
Academic positions at Stamford International University have a primary focus on teaching, the scholarship of teaching and learning in the relevant discipline area, and on applied research.
- Teach 4 courses (providing supervision for Thesis / Independent Study project may be counted as a course load per university policy) or equivalent per term (12 courses or equivalent per annum).
Contribute to the development and delivery of courses in Accounting & Finance and/or in line with course allocation.
- Contribute to discipline based research and meet the University requirements for annual faculty research output.
- Utilize innovative and appropriate technologies in teaching and learning (in particular, the ‘Blackboard’ Learning Management System).
- Develop relevant courses and learning materials that contribute to graduate attributes and course learning outcomes.
- Develop and nurture the links and partnerships with relevant industries and related professional communities, as well as actively engage in industry projects.
- Utilize industry links to assist in student placements and employment opportunities
- Participate proactively in student activities, university projects, Quality Assurance as well as other programs planed by the University.
- Participate in various committee and meetings within the University as required.
- Actively serve in the capacity of student advisor as required.
- Any other duties as allocated by the university and/or supervisor.
- Master Degree or Ph.D. in Accounting, Finance or related
- Having Research Publications in the last 3 years
- Having teaching experience for Postgraduate Studying and supervision for Thesis and/or IS project
- Having industry experience related to the courses to be taught
ref: (SB_6766) 1 day agoBack to search results