Internship in Management Assistance & Business Development job in Planegg
Vacancy has expired
Sustainable Growth Associates is a network company of People, Business and Enterprise Developers who are committed to achieve the goal of future-fitness. Our associates have decades of experience in the field of renewable energy, sustainability and technology. Our diverse service portfolio contains consulting, training, interim management and start-up mentoring. In 2016, we entered a strategic partnership with the NGO The Natural Step. We are integrated in a network of leading international sustainability and management consultants. Also, we are a certified B-Corp (Benefit Corporation).
Our core team based in Planegg near Munich is now looking for a new intern (paid).
• Earliest entry date: January 1st 2018
• Minimum period: 4 months
• Office: located between Munich and Lake Starnberg (Planegg)
This position is not comparable to typical internships – you will be working in a small team with network partners in different countries, you will experience the world of coaching and consulting and you can also get an insight into the workings of an NGO.
The intern’s tasks will include the following:
• Assistance on internal tasks:
o documentation and improvement of business processes
o communication with key partners and clients
o conduction of market research
• Business development for client projects
o preparation of presentation or training materials
o acquisition of market insights through research or interview processing
o strategic business analysis
…and many more.
In a small team, it is crucial that the chemistry is right and that everyone shares the same values. We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
• Student or graduate passionate about the field of strategic sustainability and business
• Previous work experience (part-time-job, previous internship)
• Being keen to working autonomously, taking responsibility and having an impact
• Proof of commitment and motivation (voluntary work, social engagement, extra-curricular university projects, etc.)
…make us curious and impress us!
What we offer
Our future intern can expect the following benefits when joining our team:
• Dynamic working environment and varying tasks
• Tremendous opportunities to learn, contribute own ideas and take responsibility
• Highly motivated, competent and diverse team of sustainability professionals
• Possibility to join client visits and coaching events
• High flexibility regarding working place and time
• Free cappuccinos all day long
Applications including your CV, university and work certificates as well as a motivation letter should be sent to our current intern Viktoria von Waldenfels.
She is also happy to answer any of your questions and can tell you more about working for SGA via email, Skype or phone.
We are looking forward to your application!