National Sales Director/ Foodservice & On- Premise job in Denver
Vacancy has expired
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Impact Area:||Food & Nutrition|
|Company Name:|| Teatulia Organic Teas|
|State / Province:||Colorado (CO)|
|Zip / Postal Code:||80211|
Teatulia sells its award-winning fresh-brewed iced & hot teas in a wide range of foodservice venues ranging from fine dining to college & university to multi-unit fast casual as well as grocery outlets throughout the US. We are pursuing aggressive growth in the foodservice channel over the next 5 years, expanding our business in the current verticals with our current lineup and NPD. In addition to award-winning taste and quality, Teatulia is 100% organic, fair trade and rainforest alliance-certified. We are a proud B Corp, woman & minority-owned and a thought leader on the topics of business growth & strategy and responsible business practices. Teatulia has a results-driven, collaborative culture of enthusiastic urgency, curiosity, accuracy, accountability and integrity. The Director of Foodservice Sales, National Accounts, will report directly to the COO.
- Maintain and provide high touch support for current customers.
- Develop new business, targeting annual growth in excess of 100% YOY for 3+
years through national accounts.
- Establish, track and report annual sales plan and channel profitability.
- Build and manage the sales organization to support Teatulia’s growth in a
thoughtful, strategic manner utilizing inside and/or outside sales personnel
- Establish and implement customer/distributor contracts.
- Work with Finance and Operations to continually improve the efficiency of
the supply chain from product configurations to logistics networks to
Qualifications: To be considered, all candidates must have the following:
- Successful track record of building a business through foodservice/on
Deep knowledge and understanding of the foodservice industry at every level
(Operator, Distributor, Op Co)
- Experience building new and large scale relationships with the top multi-unit
- Ability, experience, current contacts and drive to make a significant shortterm
impact on Teatulia’s foodservice sales.
- Impeccable written & oral skills.
- Extensive experience building an effective broker network, and managing
brokers for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Serious entrepreneurial spirit, and the understanding and working in a ‘startup’
- Direct sales experience; full cycle sales acumen from prospecting, cold
contacting, presentations, deal closure, and farming.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in planning and executing successful
promotions in conjunction with the major foodservice players.
- Experience in data analytics using market data to make recommendations for
sales strategy and execution.
- Ability to forge “the road less traveled” when appropriate.
- Strong experience utilizing best practices to compose product launch plans
with product development.
- Track record of innovation on product, merchandising, promotion programs,
and assortments as well as experience developing customer insights.
- Computer proficiency (gmail, gcalendar, excel, word, ppt, crm systems and
video conferencing (skype).
- Must have the ability to travel up to 50% of the time.