Sales Coordinator job in Yonkers
Vacancy has expired
Quality of Life
At Greyston, we create thriving communities through the practice and promotion of Open Hiring, which means we provide employment opportunities to people regardless of their background or work history, while offering them the support necessary both to succeed in the workplace and to thrive in the community. With our history as a social justice pioneer, Greyston is recognized as one of the country’s leading social enterprises that provides individuals opportunities for employment. Our philosophy fuels community development and a commitment to human growth and potential. With tremendous interest in socially responsible business and growing awareness of the massive economic dysfunction driven by poverty, recidivism and a lack of job opportunities for people with barriers, Greyston is poised to capitalize on these factors by launching the Center for Open Hiring as a focal point for generating and measuring social innovation impact.
The Sales Coordinator role reports to the Director of Sales and is responsible for supporting the Sales team by managing the creative process, timeline, and budget for sales tools, planning and coordinating projects, and activities to help increase sales and brand awareness.
- Assist and support sales and marketing department by providing administrative support to the sales and marketing team
- Assist with handling customer questions, requests and help to resolve complaints in a timely manner
- Serves as liaison between customers and sales and marketing team
- Assist Director of Sales with potential leads
- Provide administrative support to Director of Sales and Director of Marketing
- Escalate issues to appropriate parties, as necessary, to ensure appropriate responses
- Assist with developing relationships with key customer both internal and external
- Facilitate various meetings and events as necessary
- Maintain new customer set up records including the credit application process and paperwork
- Update and maintain sku’s at customer level, product attributes, certificates, nutritional labels, jpg images, and ingredient labels
- Handle customer promotional sheets, enter promos in vendor portal
- Process, track, and follow up on sample requests
- Organize and coordinate National/Regional food shows-vendor paperwork, samples, etc.
- Process sales orders through the entire sales cycle
- Coordinate and schedule Bakery tours
- Manage the creative process, timeline, and budget for sales tools
- Work on presentations for sales and marketing team utilizing PowerPoint to expand the Greyston mission
- Assist on public relations outreach and support communication strategy
- Support Sales and Marketing team with trade shows, events and special projects
- Gather and coordinate appropriate materials needed for conference preparation
- Prepare sales sheets and reports
- Support account administrative activity for Whole Foods, Delta, etc.
- Assist with the administration of ecommerce fulfillment
- Maintain sales database including catalogs, customer/prospect files
- Assist with direct mail, advertising, and catalog editing and proofreading
- Conduct customer surveys to obtain marketing information about organization products and services
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
Experience and Skills:
- One to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience in public relations, communications, journalism, digital media or related field preferred
- One to three years’ experience in sales support and customer relations role in the food and/or manufacturing sector a plus
- One to two years’ experience with sales tools technology, customer tracking and sales branding experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Outlook), Google, social media platforms.
- Must be efficient and persistent, with experience managing and juggling diverse tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Problem-solver, organized, focused, personable, poised, and creative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Holds her/himself to the highest standards for quality, accuracy, and timeliness
- Experience working in a social enterprise/non-profit hybrid setting preferred
Greyston is committed to creating equitable employment opportunities for all individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, vision, prescription and dental insurance, company paid life insurance, Long Term Disability, Flex Spending, Commuter Benefits and Employee Assistance Program.
Please send resumes to email@example.com