Sourcer job in San Francisco
Vacancy has expired
With over 200 million users in 196 countries, Change.org is the world’s largest technology platform for social change. Our team spans 18 countries and empowers hundreds of millions of people to have a voice and fight injustice. We’re a social impact business, and we’re aiming to build a world where no one is powerless and where creating change is a part of everyday life.
We’re looking for a sourcer to join our small but mighty global recruiting team in our headquarters in San Francisco. We’re committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace here at Change.org, and our goal is to have our staff be as diverse as our user base.
We're looking for someone who has a passion for hiring candidates of all backgrounds and making a positive impact in the world.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- Partner closely with the recruiting team and hiring managers to deeply understand our hiring needs.
- Create and execute strategies for identifying and engaging active and passive candidates, both technical and non-technical, from interns to executives.
- Build robust and diverse pipelines of candidates through various channels.
- Manage relationships across all early stage candidates for multiple searches and provide an incredible experience for every candidate.
- Use data to understand trends and continuously improve our process.
- Actively network and create strong long-term relationships with individuals and organizations.
- Create, review, edit and post job descriptions that reach a diverse audience.
- Schedule interviews, run candidate onsites and support in various recruiting efforts.
- Share your knowledge about our business, teams, work, impact, and benefits.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of sourcing or full-cycle recruiting experience. Technical and diversity sourcing experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage, and qualify candidates with a variety of experience and skills.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system and various recruiting tools and approaches.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective relationships, both internally and externally.
- A team member who is innovative, curious, empathetic and constantly looking for new ways to find top talent and reach underrepresented communities.
- Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask, as well as the excitement to roll up your sleeves and improve the recruiting process.
The is a full-time opportunity based in San Francisco.
Change.org is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.