Lecturer - Logistic and Supply Chain job in Bangkok
Academic positions at Stamford International University have a primary focus on teaching, the scholarship of teaching and learning in the relevant discipline area, and on applied research
1.Teach 4 courses (providing supervision for Thesis / Independent Study project may be counted as a course load per university policy) or equivalent per term (12 courses or equivalent per annum).
2.Contribute to the development and delivery of courses in Business & Marketing and/or in line with course allocation.
3.Contribute to discipline based research and meet the University requirements for annual faculty research output.
4.Utilize innovative and appropriate technologies in teaching and learning (in particular, the ‘Blackboard’ Learning Management System).
5.Develop relevant courses and learning materials that contribute to graduate attributes and course learning outcomes.
6.Develop and nurture the links and partnerships with relevant industries and related professional communities, as well as actively engage in industry projects.
7.Utilize industry links to assist in student placements and employment opportunities
8.Participate proactively in student activities, university projects, Quality Assurance as well as other programs planed by the University.
9.Participate in various committee and meetings within the University as required.
10.Actively serve in the capacity of student advisor as required.
The responsibilities as specified above may be altered in accordance with the changing requirements of the position.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree qualification preferably in Logistic and Supply Chain Management or related
- Comprehensive knowledge of Logistic and Supply Chain industry;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the industry
- Minimum of one year of facilitation/training, course delivery or other public speaking to groups of all sizes.
- Excellent communication, fluency in English language, both written and spoken, and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines.
- Professionalism in appearance, grooming and attitude is a must;
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills;
- Self-disciplined and also ability to model all the necessary attributes and attitudes of a hotelier to students
- Team player and also ability to demonstrate situation leadership skills.