Job Title: Supply Planning Manager
Reports to: Director, Supply Chain Planning
Location: Ventura, CA
The Inventory Manager will play a key role in the supply chain planning function by developing solutions to optimize inventory levels and fulfilment services while responsibly managing costs and resources.
The Inventory Manager is responsible for setting the North America inventory and omni-channel fulfillment strategy across a multi-node network. This person will partner with planning, logistics, dealer services, retail operations, and our omni-channel insights team to monitor and execute inventory and fulfillment decisions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Set and manage seasonal inventory strategies across a multi-node network.
- Measure and manage on hand inventory levels across the network to maximize service and minimize costs.
- Develop Omni-Channel fulfillment strategies for seasonal time periods and partner with Ecommerce, Retail, Wholesale, and Logistics to ensure holistic approach to the execution. (DC/3PL Fulfilled, Store Fulfilled, and Direct Ship)
- Manage and modify in season order management rules and enhancements.
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis regarding inventory levels and the impact to customer experience and overall profitability.
- Provide guidance to merchant teams regarding omni channel inventory strategies.
- Perform ad hoc analysis related to inventory and fulfillment optimization.
- Collaborate with logistics, 3PL partners, and retail operations to provide visibility on inbound/outbound activity.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible (and at times noisy) work environment.
- Must be able to travel domestically utilizing various transportation methods.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or related field required or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in an inventory, fulfillment, or demand/supply planning environment.
- Executive level communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve complex issues.
- Experience with large scale ERP, or planning systems.
- Experience with omni channel distributed order management tools.
- Comfortable building and running reports in Power BI or Tableau.
- Highly proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to work cooperatively across multiple functions.
- Management experience developing and coaching a team.
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.