Product Manager, Web/eComm job
Vacancy has expired
San Francisco, CA | eCommerce Team | Reports to Head of eCommerce
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we’re on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where we need help
We’re nearing our second birthday at Allbirds and find ourselves among the fastest growing consumer product startups ever. With this growth we’ve also seen an increasing complexity of our eCommerce business. As the business matures we need to also mature how we prioritize and measure the efficacy of our website product roadmap, while still maintaining our agile startup environment. As such, we’re looking to add an experienced web product manager to our flock. This person will be responsible for implementing a thoughtful and thorough website product roadmap process, working closely with stakeholders across the company to understand the business implications of their customer facing pain points and opportunities.
What does the job entail?
As website Product Manager at Allbirds, you will work alongside our marketing, engineering, finance, customer experience teams (and more) to continually improve the customer experience. There will be endless opportunity to ideate and execute on roadmaps spanning web, mobile, and some internal products. You will define product requirements including writing clear, detailed, and thorough specifications for features.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Hypothesis and KPI ideation and definition comes naturally to you.
- Data driven with strong analytical and quantitative skills to identify and present opportunities and also measure success.
- Awesome verbal and written communication skills.
- Empathy and enthusiasm for challenges facing all areas of the business
- Ruthless prioritization skills. Experience and ability to identify great vs. good ideas to make tough decisions that drive our web products forward.
- Thrives under pressure and fast-paced environments.
- Has the grit and tenacity to move the team and project forward in various capacities.
More practical skills needed:
- 5+ years of experience delivering end-to-end product requirements for customer facing products working across different roles and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical, business, or marketing related field.
- 7+ years of experience, preferred.
- Master’s degree, preferred.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Advanced Excel skills
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance
- Fitness benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid parental leave
- Free shoes