Porter job in Commerce City
The Porter/Janitor/Dishwasher position will manage the cleanliness and sanitizing of the facility. They will practice proper cleaning techniques and safety protocol.
They will support our “Green Waste” program insuring all waste is separated. They will work in the dish room maintaining a clean, safe, sanitized area. The Janitor/Dishwasher will be responsible for leaving the dish area free of all used dishware and equipment
at the end of their shift. They will maintain the stocking and readiness of all hand washing stations at all times. They will keep our bathrooms, office space including conference room clean and sanitized at all times. They will ensure the garbage and recycling
is disposed of daily and the receptacles are cleaned and sanitized. The Janitor is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the kitchen, from food preparation to cleanup. Safety is a number one priority and the Janitor/Dishwasher is responsible
for maintaining a safe operational facility free of hazards including but not limited to a dry floor, proper floor drain coverage and proper knife storage.
This Position is Full-Time and a Morning Shift.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Executes golden standards for all menu items per approved SOP’s from Executive Chef.
- Maintain a food safe environment, complying with State, Federal and Revolution Foods food safety policies.
- Ability to learn and execute the operation of kitchen equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Adhere to company developed Good Manufacturing Practices by maintaining a clean, organized, hazardous free work station.
- Observe a safety first environment.
- Establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication with all team members.
- Abide by the company “Green” waste, compost and recycling program. Maintains master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all times. (See attached list of daily
and weekly duties)
- Supports staff by keeping the facility clean and sanitary.
- Maintains master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all times.
- Ensures safe food practices are followed
- Entry level position. Previous Janitorial experience in a high volume capacity a plus.
- Able to lift 50 pounds and physically perform requirements of job.
- Knowledge of safe and proper dishwashing procedures.
- Able to work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.