This position is responsible for providing executive level administrative support to two senior leaders within Laureate. The candidate should be a highly qualified, results oriented and experienced executive level administrative assistant. Candidate must enjoy a fast paced, flexible environment where getting things done is a high priority.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares presentations and reports using PowerPoint and Excel for senior level meetings.
- Creates and maintains confidential files and records, as requested.
- Maintains and updates daily calendars for the Executive. Schedule appointments and conference calls for executives and ensure that top priority agenda items and established timelines are adhered to in alignment with organizational objectives.
- Coordination of US domestic and international travel. Conduct research in preparation for travel abroad if applicable.
- Coordinates internal and external meetings and conferences for executives. Collect information needed by executives for conferences and reports.
- Maintains organizational charts for executives.
- Coordinates logistics and materials for meetings and conferences, as required.
- Prepare letters, spreadsheets and correspondences, and arrange meeting as directed.
- Prepare and/or process special reports including invoices, check requests, travel and expense reports.
- Works closely with other administrative assistants throughout the organization in a collaborative and professional manner, e.g./ Board preparations, Leadership Meeting coordination, etc.
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function.
- Must have solid, advanced level skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Publisher, Acrobat Professional Suite, Access, HTML, Lotus Notes and MS Outlook experience strongly preferred.
- All candidates will be tested (advanced level experience with charts, graphs, formulas, and expert level presentations is required).
- Must have strong organizational, customer service, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-started and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and people interactions in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse array of people, including senior level management within the organization and with units organization-wide.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as the situation demands; managing competing priorities.
- Serve as a leader and role model of professionalism for peer level administrative team.
- Overtime is required based on business needs.
- Only experienced, senior level administrative assistants are invited to apply.
- Bi-lingual skills highly preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a high school diploma, and some college preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years experience supporting executives in a fast paced large corporate environment.