Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions. We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
The HRIS Manager is responsible for administration of Casper’s HRIS system, ADP. Plans and directs the establishment and ongoing administration of Human Resources Information Systems to support short- and long-range Human Resources goals. Maintain HRIS to ensure robust data reporting capabilities are enabled and provide top level system administration and user security.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Oversee the specification, development and implementation of new or redesigned HRIS systems
- Manage relationships with vendors and ensure the development of proper training and documentation for system use and maintenance.
- Establishes data tables, structures, files, interface requirements and data integrity protocols for ongoing administration.
- Develop, generate, and analyze a variety of HR reports for senior management and HR/Finance Business Partners.
- Ensure accuracy of all HR data housed within HRIS on a global basis.
- Prepare and submit all government HR reporting as required; collaborate with Finance as needed to ensure most accurate and complete data is reported.
Our dream candidate is...
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or other related field
- 5 - 7 years of HRIS experience
- Strong knowledge of a global HRIS system preferred. ADP knowledge
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to create complex reports and other third-party reporting tools.
- Advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, filters, etc.).
- Ability to understand users’ data requests and present data in concise, meaningful formats.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Ability to work calmly and flexibly in order to respond to multiple changing business priorities.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!