Account Manager, NationSwell Studio job in New York
Vacancy has expired
NationSwell is a purpose-driven media company whose mission is to elevate the problem-solvers, doers and innovators who are renewing America. We advance this mission through media and experiences. The NationSwell Studio (the branded content and partner campaign arm of our organization) launched less than a year ago and is a growing team of ten exceptional colleagues across partnership cultivation, storytelling, content + campaign development, events and relationship delight (management).
The Studio works with mission-aligned organizations to amplify their solutions-driven impact initiatives. The team creates compelling branded content and executions, while leveraging synergies across NationSwell’s editorial media platform (nationswell.com) that publishes to an audience of 175M; and through our community of 700+ socially minded influencers and leaders via the NationSwell Council.
NationSwell is seeking an Account Manager within the NationSwell Studio to help manage and execute on the fulfillment of partner campaigns, written + video content, websites, social media, activations and events, leveraging his/her innate ability to collaborate, flex and problem-solve -- all with an eye towards the details. This person should have a passion for working in a mission-driven field, and an entrepreneurial spirit is a must!
This person will report to the Sr. Director of Accounts and will manage partner accounts in both a client-facing and internal coordinator role. The ideal candidate will have some (2-5 years) experience in account management, project management, and/or client services.
This role could be a great fit if you are a(n):
- Project manager at a fast-paced company who can masterfully juggle and organize several projects at once
- Account executive at an integrated/digital/creative/PR agency
- Account manager at a digital-media company (within a branded-content Studio arm is a plus)
- Junior level relationship manager or partnerships manager at a start-up
- Program or marketing manager at a domestic or international non-profit
It's a key role on our team with a competitive salary. We have a flexible and remote working environment, an incredible, mission-driven team + worker friendly culture.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Work directly with the Accounts team to help lead the fulfillment of partner-facing deliverables, including but not limited to written + video content, websites, social media, and events
- Manage client relationships and communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and other follow-up items
- Create invoices and assist with scopes of work and proposal/renewal development
- Create both high-level and granular production schedules and editorial calendars in partnership with the editorial, video and social teams
- Coordinate and facilitate team meetings, including project kick-offs and weekly updates with broader NationSwell team
- Research tools, platforms and processes that can help improve team efficiency and collaboration-- may also include digging into innovative platforms or creative concepts that could contribute to a more diverse partnerships offering
- Negotiate agreements with and manage external vendors and consultants to support the execution of deliverables
- Support billing and financial reconciliation activities
- Identify business goals of each partner and represent them internally while still maintaining company/editorial integrity
- Delight our partners and fulfill on execution of deliverables in a timely and effective manner
- Help guide associate level team member(s) and work closely with our internal designers
- Excellent communicator: Strong written and presentation skills
- Keynote (Mac), Excel and Powerpoint are a must
- Comfort communicating on team-sharing platforms such as Slack, G Suite
- InDesign and Photoshop are nice-to-haves
- Fluency in project management & resourcing tools (i.e. Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Harvest) would be welcomed!