Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Recruiting
Location: Ventura, CA
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day administration associated with recruiting for the Company’s Ventura-based Human Resources department. They will provide general support to the Director of Recruiting and the overall recruiting team in the areas of resume review, interview scheduling, job postings, and candidate coordination. The Coordinator will be the point person for all system management involved in the recruiting process including but not limited to Workday, LinkedIn and internal recruiting metrics.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in overseeing the recruitment process to ensure optimal success rate in hiring and integrating new employees into the Company.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining Workday ATS- includes but is not limited to:
- Hire new employees into the Workday
- Track and manage all seasonal hires
- Create offer letters
- Organize Company job descriptions
- Post all open positions- both externally and internally through Workday
- Update employee information in HRIS system as needed
- Develop and maintain recruiting tools including, but not limited to: Workday, LinkedIn, Smartsheets, and Sharepoint.
- Review and distribute resumes from internal and external candidates.
- Respond to candidate inquiries.
- Be the point person on candidate’s overall experiences. Coordinate travel and interview logistics for candidates. Remain a key contact for candidates during the entire interview process.
- Coordinate first day logistics for new employees. Work with cross functional partners to ensure smooth onboarding.
- Help new employees with their relocation process.
- Be primary contact for new hires during their transition. Overseeing the Company’s “buddy” program and arrange follow up meetings with new hires to make sure they have had a successful transition.
- Assist recruiting team in overseeing logistics and event coordinator for Internship Program.
- Oversee rental house and be point person on maintaining rental calendar.
- Conduct Informational Interviews as needed.
- Conduct Campus Tours as necessary.
- Assist with special projects as identified.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and busy work environment.
- On an as-needed basis, ability to travel domestically utilizing various transportation methods.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- College Degree in business administration or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 + years experience in recruiting/HR
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. The ability to write clearly and persuasively in addition to defining problems and articulating solutions within a group setting.
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on all areas of responsibility.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with minimal privacy and numerous interruptions.
- Participation, understanding and working knowledge of the sports that the Company produces products for.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with Co-workers, customers and vendors