The Digital Production Designer is responsible for the digital production and maintenance of marketing creatives, including website, blog, social and email graphics. This involves working closely with marketing and partnerships teams to ensure successful creation and completion of projects, tasks and other channel maintenance activities.
- Create digital assets for marketing initiatives across website, email, blog and social media
- Compose email marketing campaigns for weekly distribution
- Organize digital assets and other asset management tasks deemed necessary
- Translate designs into layout specifications, cut and organize assets
- Create visual designs per brand and partner requirements
- Learn the brand visual design frameworks, and dutifully replicate them across channels
- Produce graphics and compose email campaigns through email platform (MailChimp)
- Synthesize feedback from multiple sources and iterate rapidly on mockups
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- 2+ years of experience in production design, digital design
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication (or working to obtain)
- Expert proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other web design tools.
- Experience with digital image asset creation and manipulation.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong design skills (production, presentation, etc.), layout, typography and high graphic standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Online portfolio of work required
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices in basic HTML and CSS
- Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation
- Experience with Mailchimp templates
- 20-25 hours/week
- Start Date: January 15th
- Must work in-house at our SF office Monday - Thursday (Flexible with hours/days)