At TallGrass Natural Health, our philosophy is to bring the highest quality natural health and well-being products to progressive retailers and consumers in a manner that upholds values of environmental and social responsibility. Building on strong partnerships with retailers and suppliers, we are committed to providing excellent customer service, expert logistics, and extensive education at both the retailer and consumer level. As a certified B-Corp, TallGrass must continually meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Our commitment to brand building is about more than just products- we want to improve the health and wellbeing of our customers, our partners, our staff, and the planet as a whole.
Our Core Values
• Work Hard, Play Hard, Laugh Hard
• See, understand and care about the whole process
• Nurture our relationships and ourselves
• Be reliable and honour the trust people place in us
• Respect and appreciate everyone’s contribution
We’re looking for a values-based individual to join our growing marketing team. Your mission is to establish and grow ecommerce sales for our owned and distributed brands in Canada, US and international via Amazon, direct-to-consumer and other ecommerce platforms.
Our brands include supplements: Botanica, Host Defense, MegaFood and beauty: Annemarie Borlind, Gabriel/Zuzu and Naturtint.
The role begins hands-on and requires someone ready to roll up their sleeves and establish our ecommerce presence. As milestones are achieved, you shift into a leadership role and build and coach the team to continue to grow ecommerce sales.
The Ecommerce Manager reports to the Marketing Director.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors
• Ability to grow ecommerce sales to over 20% of annual revenue
• Establish our brands as Top 100 Amazon Bestsellers Rank in relevant categories
• Develop effective ecommerce processes though all departments focusing on a smooth consumer experience by end of year one
• Bring new consumers to our brands without taking away from brick and mortar sales
• Drive direct-to-consumer ecommerce sales with a conversion rate of 5%+ on our branded websites
• Drive positive consumer reviews through high quality product information, effective marketing and exceptional customer service and shipping
• Maintain MAP pricing with 95% compliance
• Values aligned with TallGrass and our customers
• Passion for the natural health industry
• Demonstrated success building ecommerce sales in Canada, US and internationally
• Proven experience with Amazon and direct-to-consumer ecommerce
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment – demonstrates good judgement and moves quickly
• Demonstrated digital marketing expertise including: planning, merchandising, copywriting, SEO, paid media
• Analytical (Google Analytics expert) that can use data to make decisions
• Demonstrated experience with forecasting and budgeting, specific to ecommerce sales
• Constant learner who stays current on latest ecommerce and digital marketing trends
• Act as ecommerce evangelist throughout the company
• Team player and strong communicator, partner of marketing, sales, ops, finance and IT
• Ability to hire and coach A players
• Proactive, detail-oriented and organized planner
• Innovative problem solver
• Self-motivated, ambitious, high achiever
Interested? Send your resume and salary expectations through BWork.