Clinical Site Development Representative job in San Marcos
Vacancy has expired
San Marcos, California
Company Name:Laureate Education
Education & Training
Certified B Corporation
State / Province:
Identifies, selects and secures new clinical affiliate sites. Responsible for maintaining relationship with existing sites with the support of all members of the Clinical Education Staff and Faculty.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Identifies potential new clinical sites through marketing , attending association conferences, database research, faculty and student leads;
- Initiates contact with potential new sites for clinical internships/fieldwork rotations for all programs, develop relationships;
- Qualifies sites based on APTA / AOTA standards; use appropriate checklist; review with AFWCs and ACCEs;
- Communicates with prospective sites about all programs offered at the University; explains the University’s Clinical Education Department organization and why the site would want to accept our students;
- In collaboration with Marketing, develops / creates informational pieces to raise awareness of the quality of students educated at USA;
- Communicates with and visits current and future sites as a means to gain preferred status with the sites; discusses USA’s Educational Support Plan and its benefits; follows-up every site visit with an email acknowledgement and thank you;
- Works with AFWCs and ACCEs to determine the priority sites; serve as liaison between the sites and the AFWCs and ACCEs;
- Prepares, analyzes and submits reports to management;
- Works with ACCEs, AFWCs, the Department head to coordinate clinical educator training and development at the University’s contracted sites or offer courses through the Educational Support Plan;
- Promotes electronic and WEB based communication between the University, clinical partners and students;
- Develops an action plan and travel itinerary for each trimester;
- Coordinates with marketing for any possible joint activities;
- Performs duties in support of University’s core values.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- Familiarity with medical terminology as related to Occupation Therapy, Physical Therapy and other allied health career fields.
- Experience with clinical database management; EXXAT preferred.
- High level of professionalism and strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to perform without extensive direct supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills including effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work accurately and coordinate and accomplish a variety of tasks.
- Exhibit patience and positive attitude in establishing and encouraging a learning environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and to interact effectively with colleagues, administrators and faculty members and students, as well as external constituencies.
- MOT and/or DPT degree preferred.
- Business, marketing or sales experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint).
- Valid driver’s license for State of residence and at least minimum liability insurance required by State.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel (30%) within the United States as necessary.Ability and willingness to work evening and weekends and to travel overnight.
ref: (SB_7668) 20 days agoBack to search results