The Human Resources Generalist
is a generalist position responsible for managing the people strategy and day-to-day people operations to ensure that Human Resources drives change and
supports the organization’s vision, strategic objectives and values. Reporting to the National Director of Human Resources, this critical role will consult on broad issues including a focus on identifying strategies to optimize the management of critical talent,
succession, compliance, workplace planning and performance. It also entails a commitment to continuous improvement including the implementation of effective and innovative HR business practices.
- Revolution Foods is growing so career pathing for our superstars and managers is key. The Human Resources Generalist will track all hourly supervisors and management roles to ensure we are taking a proactive approach to succession planning.
- Maintain employee records and files via the HRIS. Partner with HRMs at the culinary centers to ensure all files are accurate and complete. Maintain accessible employee files for school partners
- Ensure efficiency of office administration and organization.
- Conduct I9 and file audits in accordance with our policies.
- Post internal job openings.
- Place ads for employment.
- Pre-screen applications and resume.
- Conduct pre-screen interviews for managers (when required).
- Assist with reference and background checks.
- Generate employment letters to all new employees.
- Process all new hire paperwork via the HRIS.
- Communicate Recruitment goals to the field HR team.
Training and Development
- Partner with the HR and Operations team to build a train the trainer model.
- Schedule and conduct regular on-site employee orientations.
- Coordinate on-going training programs for employees and managers based on property-specific needs.
- Oversee integration of Revolution Foods training programs for all employees.
- Schedule classes and registrations.
- Maintain training records and issues certificates of completion to students.
- Lead the charge for our Management Training Programs.
- Handle employee relations issues as required with urgency.
- Coordinate and participates in monthly employee communication meetings.
- Conduct quarterly employee forums.
- Organize and administer all employee recognition programs.
- Help properties coordinate monthly employee luncheons and employee events.
- Conduct exit interviews for all employees.
Employee Benefits Compensation
- Administration of company sponsored benefit programs.
- Provide insurance benefits information to new employees and assist with new enrollments.
- Participate in annual competitive wage and benefit surveys.
- Support HR team to ensure proper communication is taking place.
- Co-chair the market’s Safety Committee.
- Monitor work-related injuries and compliance with local ordinances.
- Provide training to employees to reduce accident exposure.
- Work with managers, industrial clinic and insurance carrier to provide assistance to injured workers and return them to modified or active duty.
- Ongoing WC training for Managers and Supervisors.
Best Place to Work Strategy
- Initiate and manage local Best Place to Work surveys.
- Help build the Revolution Foods Employment brand.
- Actively manage all wellness programs for our employees.
- Monitor employee turnover within each department.
- Ensure that employees receive an orientation with the first 30 days of employment.
- Follows-up with managers to insure that employees receive their performance reviews on time.
- The Senior Human Resources Generalist candidate should thrive in a deadline driven and fast paced environment and possess a demonstrated history of implementing generally accepted accounting principle, timely report production and payroll best practices.
- Proven success record (3 – 5 years) working in a dynamic and ever changing business environment.
- Position will report to the National HR Director and will work closely with the Corporate Accounting and HR team.
- Must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Demonstrated experience in HR systems, management and payroll processes.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including being able to add or edit pivot tables and link tables to PowerPoint.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Word and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.