International Sales Rebel job in London
Vacancy has expired
Health & Wellness
Applicants mandatory requirements:
• To hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits,
• Must have English as native/bilingual/full professional proficiency
Rebel Kitchen is here to redefine health – through food, business and beyond.
Bold Taste – with fewer ingredients, nothing added
Big Ethics – always organic, responsibility sourced and produced
No Preaching - because it’s not about perfection. It’s about balance, loving yourself and striving towards a direction that fits in with your life.
We are a conscious business and will always implement the best possible production methods we can afford.
We are committed to sustainability in a big way and our products will always be made with our values at their core.
We are committed to creating healthy business practices, so the health & wellness of our team is paramount to achieving our vision.
We are a family before we are a business
You’ll assume responsibility for our International business, making relationships flourish within our current accounts as well as leading new business development within the channel. You will be savvy with managing a budget, be a dab hand at dealing with all administration and have the ability to think laterally to continually evolve the sales strategy.
We’re looking for a charismatic, ambitious and high-energy Sales Rebel to join our growing team and help us spread the love of our amazing products and an incredible brand.
With a focus on developing our business across international territories, we need a Rebel who is keen to support the business in a major way. Responsible for identifying sales opportunities within the defined marketplace, creating sales goals, developing proposals and accounts from new clients, and maintaining existing sales accounts. We need you to be the pro on all things export; the management of, new business for, and the strategies within that sector.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the scope of responsibility and growth potential from this role is enormous and yours for the taking. All you need is to be a hard grafter and a ready problem solver.
We’re looking for a person who is not only invested in our cause but can be both individually awesome and collectively brilliant because we’re a tight team who is in the business of making magic happen.
• Creating, developing and implementing an export sales strategy
• Identifying and developing prospective new client relationships within a defined geography or market
• Establishing and maintaining strong commercial relationships with accounts managed in order to grow customer business and hence Rebel Kitchen’s business
• Maximizing the managed accounts and achieving or exceeding the sales targets that you set
• Working with the Operations team to ensure thorough forecasting accuracy and service delivery
• Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
• Managing promotional planning along with the marketing and merchandising teams, leveraging opportunities for future growth/maximising product launches and promotional mechanics wherever possible
• Overseeing Marketing Initiatives alongside the Marketing Team to ensure that the appropriate ROI is met and the brand is represented correctly
• Responsible for driving and growing sales year on year through education, events and specialist support
• Resolving sales or delivery issues and developing commercial solutions to issues
• Ensuring excellent service level to accounts consistently by developing a strong network amongst a range of departments within your accounts’ business
• Overall responsibility for your P&L, driving profitability, making the CD aware of challenges and opportunities within your accounts
• Developing category management solutions to provide support and actionable advice on ranging decisions, new products and strategic direction of your accounts
• Accounts administration and coordination including full financial responsibility for your categories
• Capacity to analyse large volumes of data, with ability to spot trends and use your interpretation of the numbers to create a positive outcome
• Being an expert on the store operations and activities of the customers you manage and work in conjunction with our field-based store impact team to deliver optimum implementation of head office central agreements
• Collaborating closely with other members of senior team to set an envied culture and ways of working aligned with the company values, behaviours, strategy and direction
• Serve as a Rebel Kitchen role model and advocate internally and externally (brand from the inside out), further positioning our brand as differentiated and values-driven to support premium positioning and attract top talent
Desired Skills and Experience
Proven experience in international sales and account management at a mid-senior level
Educated to degree level or equivalent professional
Technical sales/marketing skills
Relevant product and industry knowledge
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Capable of contributing to our level of excellence
• Ready for a fast paced and high energy startup environment
• Open to a small company mind-set – hands-on, flexible, happy to work outside of comfort zone
• Ready and able to tackle problems head-on and find solutions with a smile
• Passionate to achieve for the business – focused on delivery of individual and company objectives.
• Ready to work with more freedom and balance – self-motivated and able to work under own initiative.
• Ready to live our company values and be a part of our work family
• Committed to personal development
Ideal Candidate will be the following…
• The role calls for an entrepreneurial, creative, energetic, self-starting, flexible and results-driven commercial leader with a passion for selling, an eye for the numbers detail and the dexterity to manage and master a diverse, ever-changing and interesting workload
• You’ll have ‘the rebel’ within you (a desire to constantly push boundaries and never settle for the way things have been done)…
• You’ll have the experience and the flexibility to apply it to the real world in retailer negotiations and in developing winning strategies
• You’ll be a trailblazer – trying things others haven’t tried before and quickly analyzing whether they’ve worked
• You’ll love devising the right plans and be confident in coming up with the right solutions yourself…and then implementing them (i.e. you’ll have experience of creating and implementing a strategy)
• You’ll have learnt your trade through significant experience (5+ years) working in international/export FMCG sales and/or category management environment; you’ll probably have managed the big mass market accounts to deliver market-leading growth, defined a channel sales strategy and owned its P&L, become an expert in mining and using market data and used it to drive the growth of a category
• Your communication skills mean you’ll be at home living and breathing our brand in front of an audience
• You’ll not be comfortable in a bureaucratic ‘ivory tower’ – you’re a self-starter who’s not afraid to get your hands dirty and kick ass fast … and you’ll have the personality and energy to set and add to the team vibe in our office
• We are very passionate about our brand proposition, our products and how they will redefine health. So, if you delight in hearing ‘you’ve changed my life with your products’ and turning people from skeptics to advocates one by one, this could be the job for you
• You are a team player who is commercially minded and can work under pressure
• You should have a keen eye for detail, be able to work on your own initiative and have the ability to build successful relationships with a variety of people
• You are comfortable in client presentation; at times, you will be expected to work with your clients face to face to promote business values and services
• You set yourself demanding goals and demolish obstacles to achieve them. Focused on quality and attention to detail, you will not compromise standards. You probably think of yourself as an entrepreneur
• You define your own roles and constantly look for ways to exceed what has been asked. A passion for exciting projects gives you the energy to succeed in a flexible, high octane company
• You value innovation as a business strategy. You also try to keep up to date with current trends. Ultimately, you share our belief in flexibility as a way of life.
• You are a real leader, creating a compelling vision and then communicating it with style and charisma. You’ve always been comfortable defending a point of view. You thrive on the challenges
• Passionate about health, you understand the importance of our products’ quality of ingredients and overall health brand proposition
• Willingness to adopt the start-up way of life – thinking strategically whilst accepting that change is the only constant!
Reports to: Commercial Director
If you are interested, please e-mail us with your CV to HR@rebel-kitchen.com. You will not receive a response if you do not get in touch via the email address provided.
To find out more about Rebel Kitchen visit www.rebel-kitchen.com