Marketing Project Manager job in Baltimore
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Impact Area:||Education & Training|
|Company Name:|| Laureate Education|
|State / Province:||Maryland (MD)|
The Walden University Creative Services team is seeking a digital project manager to assist in the production of a high volume of marketing assets—including e-mails, web content, social media, ads, presentations, infographics, and more. We’re looking for someone who understands that process, organization, and planning are at the heart of every successful creative team.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated team player who acts with a great sense of urgency yet remains flexible, open-minded, and patient. This person must be an adaptable self-starter who is comfortable working and communicating with a variety of staff in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
The digital project manager will monitor the flow of materials and troubleshoot problems to make sure projects remain on schedule and meet established deadlines. The manager will develop project timelines to ensure assets are completed on time and that the creative team is properly resourced. The manager will also be responsible for the management and governance of the marketing department’s digital asset management system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
· Superior organizational skills, must be able to manage large volumes of projects and files
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
· Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and produce high-quality work
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years project management experience either in an agency or as part of a corporate creative or marketing department
· Experience using PMI theories experience a plus