- The Fulfillment Team Member will support the pack out of fruits and snacks for the following days orders. They will fulfill all orders and accurately count items.
- They will keep their space clean and organized at all times.
- The Fulfillment Team Member will maintain proper rotation of products at all times.
- They will inspect fruits and snacks for quality and bring issues to the attention of the Production Manager.
- They will support the Production Manager with tasks associated with next day production.
- They will maintain the cleanliness of the floors in the staging and pack-out areas.
- They will participate in the clean-up of the kitchen after production.
- They will also support as needed on the pack-out line. T
- They will monitor food quality standards at all times, frequently tasting the fruit they serve.
- They will be aware of their menu items 1 week in advance and help co-ordinate planning and ordering of products related to the pack-out.
- The Fulfillment Team Member position is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the kitchen, from food preparation to cleanup.
- The position also carries the responsibility of supporting the administrative processes of Revolution Foods HACCP program. They will maintain the temperature log for the walk-in.
- The Fulfillment Team Member will provide accurate documentation of temperature logging of all perishable food they handle.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication in the kitchen.
- Ensures proper product rotation of all breakfast, snack and fruit inventory.
- Ensures use of partial boxes in a timely manner.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of all equipment used for bulk production.
- Helps maintain budgeted food costs through waste management and reduction.
- Supports the company “Green” waste, compost and recycling program.
- Maintains consistency in food quality standards.
- Effectively communicates and practices all company policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that every packed item is of high quality and taste before completion.
- Follow recipes carefully.
- Monitors cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen environment.
- Maintains master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all times.
- Supports preventive maintenance on all equipment.
- Assists drivers with loading and unloading trucks.
- Complies with all state Health and Safety codes.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, and follows through on requests in a timely manner.
- 1-2 years culinary experience in a busy foodservice environment.
- Previous experience in a high volume flight kitchen or school feeding operation a plus.
- Able to lift 50 pounds and physically perform requirements of job.
- Advanced knowledge of safe and proper knife and kitchen utensil use.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Serve Safe certification a plus.