Content Marketing Lead job in MELBOURNE
Vacancy has expired
Community & Socializing
Content & Programming Lead
Position: Content and Programming Lead
Organisation: Hub Australia
Reports into: Hub Australia Marketing Manager
Location: Hub Melbourne. Travel is expected to current clubhouses and additional clubhouses as Hub Australia grows.
Ordinary Hours of Work: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: To be discussed.
Purpose of this role:
The Content and Programming Lead will ensure the curation and development of content that adds values to Hub Australia’s perspective (and current) members and will guide them in setting up a robust national programming schedule that enriches the member experience. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager, General Managers, New Member Leads and Community Leads to coordinate on Hub-wide marketing initiatives.
This role will provide someone with the opportunity to make a real difference both internally and externally for a fun and dynamic company that is driven by values and quality. You will be tech savvy and has prior experience of website content management and Marketing campaigns to include; planning, implementation and analysis. You will develop, test and deliver this content through our Wordpress Website as well as analysing and reporting on website usage and customer trends.
Responsibility by function:
Content Creation & Development
- Execute and assist Marketing Manager develop content strategy which is aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets including acquisition and retention
- Content creation services including writing, editing, proofreading and publishing online content
- Develop website content, style and layout and maintain the website through management of a Content Management System and Wordpress
- Create engaging content for weekly and monthly newsletters, blogs, videos and other content mediums within brand guidelines and mindful of SEO practices
- Take ownership of Hub Australia’s Blog (external) ensuring content is relevant, accurate and promotes our brand
- Take ownership of all external Social Media initiatives ensuring content is relevant, accurate and promotes our brand
- Proposal, Brochures, Business Development Communications - providing and Community Leads and New Member Leads with marketing collateral/content.
- Use content management systems to analyze website and social media traffic and users engagement metrics
- Distribute and monitor content across appropriate social media channels and partner websites
- Managing and maintaining our domains, including HubAustralia.com, and social media handles
- Working with local clubhouses to ensure social media policy is followed
- Living and breathing our values: Collaboration, Accountability, Resourceful Adaptability, and Beyond Profit.
Programming and Partnerships:
- With reference to Brand Personas and the periodical Marketing Campaigns, you will work closely with the Community Leads to coordinate a curated program of events, including:
- Planning, setting and tracking programming that relates to each marketing campaign - (eventbrite, ticketing, reports)
- Support Community Leads to meet their weekly, monthly and annual programming requirements.
- Connecting programming with Partners and coordinating national reach for members who contribute programming expertise.
- Creation of a programming calendar (ensuring consistency nationally); analysing (with community leads) the effective programming strategy
- Developing ideas for new events and flagship events to include marketing, communications and analysis
Brand Promises and Differentiators
- Implement and drive each of the Brand Promises and how they are communicated externally via all media and marketing campaigns:
- Love Where you work
- Accelerate your business
- Access a diverse network
- Create work/life balance
- Live something bigger
- Digital campaigns management; working in conjunction with our digital agency to ensure effective digital advertising and lead generation
- Contractor management with marketing agencies and partners to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Oversee digital lead generation to include:
- In conjunction with Member Experience Lead; Strategic development of Inbound marketing, automation and lead nurturing process and systems
- Community referrals for new member leads
- Creating and rolling our touchpoints to all potential leads
- Analysing effective strategies
Market Research and Analytics
- Develop and maintain various methods of industry data market research, recognising key trends and relaying to Senior Management and / or Clubhouses
- Data analytics of the member journey to including the capturing of:
Where our Leads come from
Research into new and existing markets
Competitor analysis (SWOT, project, feasibility etc.)
- Monitoring our marketing metrics to ensure consistent lead to sales, member acquisition and retention and engagement data is updated monthly and reported
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Member Experience Lead on various market research and analytical projects nationally
- Sourcing and developing metrics to ensure all relevant feedback is captured and educated to Hub staff.
Skills that are essential for the role:
- Experience working with a distributed team, as our team is currently spread across three cities (and growing)
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently in a highly autonomous environment
- Project management (past experience required)
- Executing social media and content strategy (past experience required)
- SEO and SEM functions including Google AdWords (past experience required)
- Graphic design, including comfort using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Use of brand style and tone guide - Understanding of online reputation management
- Video production and photography skills are a plus
- Social media content scheduling experience
- Organized, accurate and thorough.
Required training and experience:
- Relative tertiary qualifications in Marketing and Content
- 2 + years experience in a client facing (Client Relations) role
- The ability to build strong internal and external relationships and work more independently with time
- Most importantly; a desire to grow and learn with a dynamic, growing and supportive community.
- Excellent attention to detail with a hands on approach to your duties.
- Your CMS experience means you have a solid understanding of the online landscape, and experience with Google Analytics will prove greatly beneficial.
- Key performance Indicators:
- Content effectiveness (Social, SEM, SEO)
- Member retention
- Attendance and feedback from programming
- New qualified leads (number and cost per lead)
- New members (number and cost per member)
What you’ll be rewarded with
- Being a key member of an energetic, dynamic and fun national team
- The satisfaction and challenge of enabling an inspiring and diverse network of over 1000 members nationally and connecting them globally
- Being part of a B-Corp certified company with a vision and plan to make a difference
- Two paid days per year on company time to undertake volunteering
- Working from one of the coolest workplaces in town
- Phone allowance and use of a (Hub Owned) MacBook
- Personalised training and development program to the value of $1000 annually.