Senior Copywriter job in San Diego
Vacancy has expired
Are you courageous?
At i.d.e.a., we believe that courageous ideas are the only ones that matter and our growing roster of clients seems to agree.
We’ve been called an agency, a team of creative consultants, an integrated something or other. Truth is, i.d.e.a. is a collection of maestros and misfits who rally around work that connects with and moves people to action. We love the work we do and love the place where we work, sunny San Diego.
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter who shares our passion and can create and deliver impactful, on-brand copy for clients and serve as the copy expert for various media campaigns.
• Are known for writing innovative/award-winning copy, including client presentations
• Have the ability to create compelling stories for both technical and non-technical audiences;
• Shine in managing the copy process with various disciplines across the agency;
• Love collaborating with Art Directors and Designers to develop ideas and compelling campaigns for clients;
• Stand out (in a good way!) during presentations;
• Really know your stuff when it comes to researching and understanding client needs;
We want to talk to you!
Other things that will make you a clear fit for this:
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field
• 6-10 years professional advertising/marketing
• Experience in a creative driven agency
• Understanding of integrated execution
• History of award winning work
• Outstanding grammar, proofreading and editing skills
• An extensive portfolio of innovative work
Finally, at i.d.e.a., we live by the principle that talented WEs top talented MEs. If you buy-in to the power of a team and have the presence to lead and channel that energy, you’ll be a nice complement to our culture.