Job Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Latin America
Reports To: Director of Latin America
Location: Ventura, CA
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the detailed execution of world-class sales, marketing, communications & customer service programs in support of the brand & product categories in line with established short and long-term sales forecasts and marketing initiatives across Latin America.
Essential Job Functions
- Work directly with regional sales force and wholesale partners to meet or exceed regional revenue targets.
- Identify new third party opportunities across the region to maximize sales and brand exposure; vet new third party dealer inquiries and process new dealer applications
- Guide in-store sales programs across partnership retail, wholesale accounts & distributors where applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining a key understanding of all products the Company produces to maximize and identify sales opportunities.
- Maintain Latin America Marketing matrix and oversee execution of seasonal marketing campaigns and initiatives including events, athlete endorsements, PR etc.
- Build and maintain key regional contacts & relationships to ensure in-store, visual merchandising and all marketing initiatives are implemented in a way that promotes/drives sales.
- Coordinate seasonal product seeding program for athlete ambassadors, PR, etc.
- Ensure workbooks/catalogs and sales samples are allocated and distributed each season.
- Act as an ambassador for the brand and the Latin America department within the Company and across external relationships.
- Partner with Logistics in executing order processing, customs-compliant shipping and tracking of all in-line orders, samples, workbooks, marketing, and in-store items to region, ensuring prompt delivery of all invoices and customs documentation, i.e. invoices, certificates of origin, SLIs, packing lists, bills of lading, etc.
- Maintain digital records of all material sales and shipping documentation.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally utilizing various transportation methods.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing or a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years Marketing and/or Sales experience.
- Minimum 3 years international business/ trade experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in various marketing categories, ideally within the action sports and/or outdoor segment.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, orally and in written form, with the ability to perform job functions in either language.
- Thorough understanding of the retail environment, key drivers and metrics that make a successful business and visually relevant presence through display and merchandising.
- Demonstrated experience and comfort in international travel and work.
- Attention to detail and passion to continually improve service and business performance.
- Agility and resourcefulness in problem solving across different departments and product categories.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.