Product Designer job in Denver
Vacancy has expired
at Guild Education
Guild is reinventing the Education Benefits category - bringing innovation to the tuition reimbursement software and corporate training programs of the Fortune 1000, helping thousands of working adults go back to school and improve their lives. Think Workday or Taleo for Corporate Education Benefits - a $17B market that’s ripe for disruption.
Guild’s education benefits software platform makes offering education as a benefit an easy choice for F1000 companies, with products and features that help HR leaders turn their education cost centers into a positive ROI. Meanwhile, Guild’s network of online, nonprofit universities and learning providers offer a consortium of classes, programs, and college degrees, along with college advising and retention coaching, helping each student navigate the worlds of work and college.
We are a mission driven, double bottom line company. In mid-2017, we closed a $21M Series B from top tier investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Social Capital, Harrison Metal, and Cowboy Ventures and have expanded from our founding team to more than 65 employees. Our clients include Chipotle Mexican Grill, DaVita Healthcare Partners, HealthOne / Hospital Corp of America, Taco Bell, Denver Public School District, and the Public Service Credit Union. Now we’re looking to add a Product Designer to our team.
As a Product Designer at Guild you will:
- Advocate across the organization for design thinking approaches with the goal of creating a seamless and engaging experience for our students across our coaching and technology interfaces
- Explore and understand pain points before building solutions
- Build, test, and iterate concepts, product copy, and prototypes
- Partner closely with Guild’s product, enrollment and student success teams to create, manage, and engage a power user group that opt-in to user research, testing, and feedback
- Utilize and enhance Guild’s design language to improve consistency and speed of high-quality delivery
- Present research and prototypes to stakeholders and larger company as a whole
Background and experience:
- 4+ years of UX design experience
- Deep knowledge of Sketch and Invision
- Implemented or utilized a style guide or design system language
Not required, but it would be great if you had:
- Experience designing for a demographic that includes furthering hourly workers' careers and education
- Practice designing a consumer experience while considering constraints from education or enterprise clients
To apply, please send us the following:
- Portfolio link
- 2 or more case studies exemplifying your past work and process that affect a business’s bottom line
- LinkedIn profile
Guild Education believes that a diverse and inclusive team will contribute toward our ability to achieve our mission and will dedicate intentional effort to building a team that reflects this.