Bartender (winter seasonal) job in Taos Ski Valley
Vacancy has expired
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Industry:||Sports & Physical Recreation|
|Impact Area:||Sports & Fitness|
|Company Name:|| Taos Ski Valley, Inc.|
|State / Province:||New Mexico (NM)|
|City:||Taos Ski Valley|
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Bartender (winter seasonal)
Hiring Full-time, seasonal and Part-time seasonal Bartenders for the Winter 2016-2017 season. Scheduled to begin between November and December of 2016.
The following qualifications must have been proven at TSV, Inc., or verified by previous employers. These are the basic skills and attitudes an applicant will be expected to bring to this job as opposed to those to be learned:
· Is at least 21 years of age and has or can obtain New Mexico Alcohol Server Certification.
· Is familiar with high-volume pre-set key registers.
· Thorough knowledge of drink preparation procedures.
· Is able to take orders efficiently and professionally.
· Knows how to provide the desired control over cash and inventory.
· Working knowledge of kitchen, dining room and bar operations.
· Is aware of safety and security policies and procedures as they relate to self, guests, co-workers, and property.
· Is drug free.
· Meets all requirements of the job with only moderate fatigue at the end of the shift. These requirements include, but are not limited to, standing during an 8-hour shift; acting as or assisting bar-backs in moving heavy stock.
Maintains a professional, yet appropriate to Taos Ski Valley and the Food & Beverage Department, appearance and attire, as described in the Employee Handbook.
Positions dealing with children or positions that handle cash require a background check. Employment is contingent upon a favorable background check. Bartenders adhere to TSV liquor control as well as state liquor laws while graciously attending to bar clientele and servers.
Taos Ski Valley, Inc. is an at will employer.
This job description is intended to be a broad description of duties. More specific information on duties and policies can be found with your supervisor, manager or in the Employee Handbook. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
If you would like further details or to see a full job description, please email HR@skitaos.com. Taos Ski Valley is an equal opportunity employer.