Executive Assistant job in Sydney
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Impact Area:||Environmental Sustainability|
|Company Name:|| Australian Ethical|
|Zip / Postal Code:||2000|
Sydney NSW, Australia (Show on map)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our talented team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Executive Assistant will aid the efficient and effective running of the business.
Based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, Australian Ethical is Australia’s leading Ethical investment and superannuation company. We run our business in accordance with our social and environmental charter, which has remained unchanged since 1986, placing ethical screening on all our investment decisions. We are Australia’s fastest growing superfund by funds under management and number of new members.
Australian Ethical is a certified B Corp and was the first ASX-listed B Corp in Australia. The company was recognised as one of the ‘Best in the World companies of 2017’ by B Lab. We meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, employee engagement and transparency throughout all our company practices.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Support the MD, the Head of Strategy and Company Secretary on managing the annual strategic and board calendar for the company.
• Support the MD in his public profile commitments including, in conjunction with the marketing team, preparing presentations, assisting in the preparation of speeches, and liaising with our PR agencies.
• Support the MD’s external industry commitments, including roles on the Board of the Responsible Investment Association and Superannuation Board Committee for the Financial Services Council.
• Support both the MD and the Head of Strategy on various strategic projects.
• Administration support including:
• Work with the People & Culture team to support internal initiatives/events and facilities matters, including:
What you’ll need:
Applicants are asked to forward their resume and a cover letter to Amy Tolson 02 8276 6280 email@example.com by Friday 12 January.