Job Description- CK Data and Administrative Lead
Reports to: CK Facility Manager
Position Description: Coordinates Central Kitchen office functions in the interest of providing a well-organized and smoothly functioning work environment for staff and visitors. Provides exceptional customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Position Specific Responsibilities
- Ensures that productions schedules are accurate. Prints and distributes production sheets, production labels, scale labels. Supports CK production planning.
- Maintains store checkbook. Accountable for accuracy of checks, and submits paperwork to Accounting department.
- Ensures that A/R invoices are processed and coded correctly.
- Processes and assists stores with special orders.
- Ensures accuracy in CK processing of store billing and invoicing using Food Trak.
- Works with stores and CK leaders to research billing/invoicing discrepancies. Processes credits when necessary.
- Ensures accurate transfer cost.
- Ensures accurate labeling.
- Uses Kronos to edit timecards and ensure accuracy in payroll.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Run Dot chart and NPD meetings; takes meeting notes.
- Answers incoming calls. Redirects and/or answers customer questions.
- Greets visitors and vendors who come to CK. Assists them in locating the person or persons that they are scheduled to meet as needed.
- Answers CK feedback and routes to appropriate persons.
- Handles and sorts communications and deliveries such as FedEx, USPS, UPS, and interoffice mail.
- Orders supplies for office and break room, within guidelines of prescribed budget. Manage first-aid supplies for CK.
- Maintains all office equipment, copiers, fax, and printers, and coordinates service calls.
- Handles CK filing, copying, labeling, stuffing/assembling, and distribution of materials.
- Coordinates shredding schedule.
- Ensure office is clean and organized. Coordinate with contracted vendors to maintain proper office cleaning.
- Coordinates and assists with office work space changes, desks, chairs, familiarization, business cards, email account, phones, mailbox, safety shoes, electronic access FOB, parking permits, and lockers.
- Assists with CK meetings and events such as: birthday treats, holiday parties, luncheons, BBQs, tastings, Town Hall Meetings, job fairs, etc. This includes set up of conference rooms, tables, and chairs, coordination of refreshments, food and beverage, coordinating cleaning of room post meeting, maintaining conference room schedules, resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Coordinates Meals on Wheels and community partnerships.
- Maintain contacts lists for CK vendors, emergency contacts, and office phone lines.
- Guides the work of the Data and Admin team, including planning, assigning and scheduling work, ensuring quality standards, training staff and overseeing their productivity.
- Promotes effective communication in the Data and Admin team, including changes, expectations, and needs.
- Makes use of in-the-moment coaching opportunities, and brings ongoing issues to the attention of the CK Facility Manager. Contributes performance feedback for performance review process.
- Notifies CK Facility Manager of any situations relating to customer service, food safety, work safety, facility, productivity, security or any other situation that may have an adverse effect on the Central Kitchen or stores.
- May assume some management tasks in absence of the CK Facility Manager.
- Observes all Central Kitchen rules, and policies as listed in the New Seasons Market Staff Handbook.
- Contributes to a collaborative team environment.
- Speaks up. Shares ideas and feedback that contributes to success of CK and company.
- Listens and reads, understands and follows through on verbal and written directions.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and manage own time. Adjusts priorities, productivity, efficiency and speed based on needs and conditions of the CK and stores.
- Responds to feedback in order to improve performance.
- Conserves company resources (waste, water, energy, etc.), adheres to sustainability program, up holds company Vision, Mission and Values.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
C. Facilities, Sanitation, Work Safety and Food Safety
- Adheres to work safety policies set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure front office is clean and organized.
- Maintains equipment, and contact vendors as needed.
- Reports all safety concerns and work related injuries to management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Due to federal and state regulations, must be at least 18 years of age.
- Office management experience helpful.
- Ability to give clear directions both written and verbal to staff, others within company and outside contacts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Self-motivated, with high attention to detail, quality and presentation.
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage own time and problem solve.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality around sensitive information.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, vendors and customers.
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule in order to meet needs of the department.
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy.
Permits and Licenses: None.
Supervisory Responsibility: Not responsible for supervising others.
- Consistently required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, bend, reach, push and pull, twist and turn, grasp, talk, listen and hear. This may require fine finger manipulations.
- Consistently required to lift up to 30 pounds without assistance. Occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Work performed frequently requires light to medium physical strength.
- Consistently required to use near and peripheral vision, in addition to depth perception.
May use the following machines, tools and equipment:
- Computer, Printer, Scanner, Office Supplies, Phone/fax
- Work in normal office environment.
- Includes working in refrigerated areas and on surfaces that can be wet and slippery.
- Typically, maintains a moderate noise level.
- Working with exposure to dust, mold, gluten, fragrances and other fumes and airborne particles, fresh fruits, vegetables, house plants, and flowers.
- Working and using common commercial cleaning agents.
- Frequent hand-washing or use of hand sanitizer.
Important Notice: The job duties, responsibilities, requirements & conditions, physical requirements and work environment listed in this job description are examples of the tasks that a staff member may be required to perform. New Seasons Market reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to require staff members to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of business change.